• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs + Buying Wool/Wood
Genos Jobs

Do you want to make a crap ton of money? See the jobs below! You could make over $1000+
(Thread may get updated from time to time with new jobs, so keep your eyes out if interested)

Intrested in chopping wood at an auto farm? Click the link below that will take you to the thread.
Woodcutter http://bit.ly/295Dn8P

Sheep Shearer - Job is simple, shear sheep, mainly red / white / black wool. Currently in need of red wool but if that changes i would let you know in game. I have a farm where you can shear the sheep.
- Payment will be $50 per double chest. That's a high paying job as most stacks of wool go for around 0.50-0.75.
- You'll also get free access to all the farms at /warp info. If you already have access, i'll refund you what you payed.
- You'll get free loot from some of my other farms, such as, iron, sea lanterns, ink sacks.
- I'll give you some bonuses now and then when i pay you for the chests. Like free diamond ore, blocks and stuff along with the direct payment of cash.
- Free Shears.
- Access to the farm itself. This is a private farm with no access being sold. (Note you will have to set a home)
(min 5 double chests before getting non cash payments apart from the free shears to use for shearing)

I will also buy Wool / Wood, will update this thread with a warp or place to mass sell if anyone is interested but for now you can post here if you have a ton to sell. I'll pay $50 for a double chest of any red / white / black. 
Will also buy Oak / Birch and Jungle Logs at $35 per double chest.
P.S, i don't have a limit to how much i will buy, so bring me all these yummy wool/wood!
Update - Will also buy iron blocks in bulk if you have a ton to sell!

Afker - The easiest job you'll ever have to do. Will pay someone to afk at my farms for the loot.
$5-$10 per hour depending on the farm. From time to time you will have to move the loot from a chest into another, but apart from that you just need to afk at a spot and then tab out and do whatever. Looking for someone who has an alt or willing to spend at least 5+ afk hours at a farm. Someone with an alt is preferable.

Builder - Looking for expert builders who are great at building any or all modern builds such as ports, skyscrapers, airport, military bases, tanks, planes, ships, houses, mansions, roads, cars, trucks, environment decor, pretty much anything in a modern capital city. You can follow youtube tutorials or pictures from google or your just an awesome builder, but the build must always be great!

Myself and Shisuan are currently building a fleet of ships, namely battleships, subs, 1 or 2 aircraft carriers, destroyers and anything else that goes in a fleet. We plan on using the big island to make a modern city with the builds listed above with our fleet nearby in the sea!!!!. Will be one of the biggest and best(est) builds in HT if it gets finished. 
- Will accept part time builders, who can build a great building/ship or two.
- Depending on your skills and work you might get the chance to co-own the city and it's fleet along with me and shisuan if your interested. (Note, city is mainly decor, not liveable, but plans change. If you decide to co-own and help build with us, i won't be paying you any longer, only part timers get payed)
- Payment will vary from build to build, but payment will always be fair to generous depending on scale, time and design.
- If you can show us some of your builds that would be great, but not a must.
- Able to follow tutorials from youtube, not a must, but would be great if your willing to help out on a ship from time to time.
- Resources are 100% legit, and if you want to partner up, we'll use and share the resources that we need. For builders who build the one off building we'll be happy to give you the needed resources for a build.
- A builds must be approved first, just to be clear, no willy nilly building, we'll ask what you can build and we'll show you where to build it.

How to apply

1. Enter your In game name below.

2. Only active players may apply. At least 2+ hours of play time most days. If your on the server stats
(http://hometownmc.enjin.com/serverstats) you'll be accepted without a doubt.

Please don't waste time if you get bored really easy. These jobs are for players who are dedicated and want to make money, thanks.

Sky

Sheep Shearer. This should knock me back into being more active! I do play 2 hours + a day and I'll be on even more in the next coming weeks.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Job is yours if you want it. Just msg shis or myself in game (shis can tp you to my home sheep). Job is still open for others that want it too.

can I be a sheep shearer please?
I'm on the server stats Big Grin
ingame name: LynxThe1st or Caboose
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Jobs yours too. Still open for more!

Updated - New Job - Builder

Hi, I'd like to be a sheep shearer and an AFKer. I spend a lot of time on minecraft playing for more than 5 hours at a time, and I have a job on the computer so it's not big deal to leave minecraft on while I work so that amounts to a good 12 hours at times. I'd probably be really really good at AFKing as a main focus, and be shearer second if that's possible because I am very patient when working so I don't mind spending time shearing large amounts. 

Game Name:
AliceCross

(06-29-2016, 04:29 AM)AliceCross Wrote: Hi, I'd like to be a sheep shearer and an AFKer. I spend a lot of time on minecraft playing for more than 5 hours at a time, and I have a job on the computer so it's not big deal to leave minecraft on while I work so that amounts to a good 12 hours at times.

Game Name:
AliceCross

Are you a programmer by chance?
Jobs is yours as well, just msg me in game when both online.
IGN: Genocore

(06-29-2016, 04:31 AM)Thorsassin Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 04:29 AM)AliceCross Wrote: Hi, I'd like to be a sheep shearer and an AFKer. I spend a lot of time on minecraft playing for more than 5 hours at a time, and I have a job on the computer so it's not big deal to leave minecraft on while I work so that amounts to a good 12 hours at times.

Game Name:
AliceCross

Are you a programmer by chance?
Jobs is yours as well, just msg me in game when both online.

Thank you! I'm a graphic artist that does face/body painting on weekends with a lil bit of html coding knowledge. So I'm always on the computer Tongue