HomeTown Forums
A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - Grimm_Wolfe - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 12:33 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: You work at a drivethrough place?!?!

Yup, just one of my jobs.  I'm a full-time university student who works part-time in the food-industry, part-time in a medical facility (general assistant, building maintenance, and courier), and I do some contracted construction work on the side when I'm on school breaks.  I'm also a volunteered teacher's assistant for the Judo class on my campus when we have enough students to warrant a class during a semester.

Staffing HomeTown is hobby. lol

:P

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - jmr25 - 11-03-2016

Relating to drugs, the city neighboring mine has been crowned the Meth capital of the U.S apparently.

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - TheNamesGames - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 06:50 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:33 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: You work at a drivethrough place?!?!

Yup, just one of my jobs.  I'm a full-time university student who works part-time in the food-industry, part-time in a medical facility (general assistant, building maintenance, and courier), and I do some contracted construction work on the side when I'm on school breaks.  I'm also a volunteered teacher's assistant for the Judo class on my campus when we have enough students to warrant a class during a semester.

Staffing HomeTown is hobby. lol

Tongue

And i tought my days were busy...

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - PaulSwannMLG - 11-04-2016

I Heard That Criminals in Trick or treat Drug Sweets and Give it to childeren

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - Arrei - 11-05-2016

No, that's stupid. Why would they drug the candy?

Drugs are expensive.

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - Oshakai - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 03:41 AM)Arrei Wrote: No, that's stupid. Why would they drug the candy?

Drugs are expensive.

Very true. Remember kids if you are offered drugs, take them because drugs are expensive.

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - LynxThe1st - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 04:41 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 03:41 AM)Arrei Wrote: No, that's stupid. Why would they drug the candy?

Drugs are expensive.

Very true. Remember kids if you are offered drugs, take them because drugs are expensive.

tru shit

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - Grimm_Wolfe - 11-05-2016

Drugs are expensive.

Depends on the drug.  That being said, Emergency Rooms in my city allow people to bring their candy to them and get it x-rayed for foreign objects for free.  There have been instances of sewing needles and shards of razor blades being put into candy bars in my city, and hospitals decided it would be in everyone's best interest–both in medical costs and lives saved–to be cautious.

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - TheOnlyKat - 11-06-2016

Crazy story p.p Must of been insane for that to happen; however it was halloween so there are a few people who go 'over' insane with things like that at least she was caught and arrested

RE: A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay" - Arayvek - 11-06-2016

(11-05-2016, 04:41 AM)Oshakai Wrote:

Drugs are expensive.

Don't forget to say "Thank you"