• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Halloween Story - "Drugs are bad, m'kay"
Apart from having to work part-time in the food-service industry on Halloween night–shitty way to spend a holiday ever–I did have an interesting night last night with one female customer.

To start, I was on the tail-end of my dinner break when my manager come into the building from smoking a cigarette.  He claimed that a Caucasian woman who looked to be in her 40s almost ran him over, jumped the curb, and came close to crashing into the building; he said she looked higher than a kite and was being weird in her grey 4-door sedan.  I looked at him in mild disbelief and went to go check it out myself.  There was indeed a woman who can best be described as a one-person rave in her car with no music.  My manager decided to ask the woman if she was alright.  After a brief conversation with her, the manager returned and said the woman admitted to being high on Xanax, and so began this hilarious moment for the evening.

We started watching this woman just rave in her car and yell for like 15min more.  She then decided to try to come through the drive-thru, almost hitting my car–in an entirely empty parking lot–on her way to the drive-thru lane.  When she got to the microphone booth to place her order, she sat there for about 4min doing nothing while we told her to pull up to the window.  When she did drive up to the window, my managers noticed something they had missed in the bad lighting of the parking lot.  Her arms looked like pin cushions from all the fresh track marks, she had injected herself with something much worse than popping Xanax pills.  We get all kinds of people in the late-night drive-thru, usually drunks and stoners.

After placing her order worth $24, she proceeded and insisted that $1 would cover it for a good period of time; she eventually paid with a credit/debit card.  However, she started being highly erratic in the drive-thru window.  She would be happy and docile one moment, and then highly belligerent and hostile the next.  At one point, she threatened to shoot my manager in the head.  Some of the comments she said in drive-thru:

"Fuck you!"
"I'm black! (she was Caucasian...)"
"I'm going to blast your ass away!"
"Call the sheriff's department, bitch!"

However, one thing she failed to realize or just didn't care, my city's police department is literally about 250yards/228meters away and we have silent-alarm buttons to alert the local police and/or SWAT team to a robbery in the store.  You can literally see the police department from the drive-thru window, too.  We stalled her food order and hit the silent alarm.  Within about 5min, two officers pulled into the parking lot and my manager told them what was happening on the other side of the building out of sight to the woman; they called for backup.  The woman tried driving off from the drive-thru lane but was stopped by an officer.  She had her window down and my co-workers and I heard her say, "Awwwww, SHIT!" when she noticed the police (my co-workers and I just laughed at how she said it for the rest of the evening).  By this point, 8 more officers and a K-9 unit showed up and began questioning her.  She tried driving past an officer, but was stopped again.  When the officers confirmed our story about her being very high, driving a vehicle, and acting hostile, they proceeded to arrest her.  She got pepper-sprayed when she resisted arrest.

The K-9 unit had a drug-sniffing dog that found a baseball-sized bag of heroin and assorted prescription pills in her vehicle.  After my managers made a statement for the police, one of the responding officers–a SWAT member–decided to get food since he was there.  My managers gave him a meal for free.

That was my night. XD
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pdPrQFjo2o
I found this recent story fro John Oliver to be very explaining for all the recent events ive been hearing left and right of entire towns of people physically scarred by drugs, high off their asses, and almost constant overdoses, its quite depressing just how bad its gotten
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

(11-01-2016, 09:40 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pdPrQFjo2o
I found this recent story fro  John Oliver to be very explaining for all the recent events ive been hearing left and right of entire towns of people physically scarred by drugs, high off their asses, and almost constant overdoses, its quite depressing just how bad its gotten

I'll have to watch that when I have time.  I did a group presentation on substance abuse for a psychology course of mine last year.  According to a Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) study we used, heroin use is on the rise in the US due to it being cheaper than other hard drugs, such as meth.  Pretty sad if you ask me.  Even more so considering that the US heroin trade comes through Mexico, and–if I recall right–most of that heroin is manufactured by poppies originating from the Middle-Eastern black market.

HomeTown Rulebook

My neighboring city, Manchester, NH, now officially has the highest heroin overdose per capita in U.S.. It's the most frequent site for fatal overdoses.
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

(11-01-2016, 10:36 PM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: My neighboring city, Manchester, NH, now officially has the highest heroin overdose per capita in U.S..  It's the most frequent site for fatal overdoses.

jesus that's horrible
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

wish my halloween was like this.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I had a car chase me for 20 minutes because I was wearing a Donald Trump mask (apparently no one in my neighborhood likes Trump) And threw candy at me. I now have 38.2 pounds of Candy.

Aren't humans just the best?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(11-02-2016, 01:35 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: wish my halloween was like this.
Just walk around Detroit at 1AM next year; wear a bulletproof vest though.

(11-02-2016, 03:26 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: I had a car chase me for 20 minutes because I was wearing a Donald Trump mask (apparently no one in my neighborhood likes Trump) And threw candy at me. I now have 38.2 pounds of Candy.
Surprised they weren't using bricks.

(11-02-2016, 10:12 AM)Star Wrote: Aren't humans just the best?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqcXgODTeOU

HomeTown Rulebook

You work at a drivethrough place?!?!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King