HomeTown Forums
Two years - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Two years (/showthread.php?tid=1419)

Pages: 1 2

Two years - ZoBot_ - 08-23-2016

Hello guys! As stated in the very creative title, August marks my second year. While I do not know the exact date I joined HomeTown, I do know that I downloaded minecraft around this time in 2014. So here we go, a brief history of Zo!

As usual, I struggled to get used to the game of minecraft- playing on many servers to try and find the right one. Unfortunately, I was just too clumsy for the all-too-common pvp servers out there, and so set upon finding a none pvp and none grief server. I searched for hours, nearly giving up for the day before eventually stumbling upon HomeTown. Sound homely, no? "Laid back survival", "Anti-grief" and "None pvp" was the exact combination I was looking for. So naturally, I went over to minecraft and typed in the ip. I joined to the old tutorial, much smaller but containing all the information needed for an easy time. I read through them, and soon completed the quiz. I was proud, me: Zo- remembering something! As we all know, next came arriving at spawn. It was a small compared to the one we have now, and it was a very welcoming place. After exploring the spawn, I decided to run off into the sunset- except I was a minecraft noob and died many many times. 
 After a while, DK (VIP 1 at the time) teleported me over to where he was building a wall around Athens for TwistyApple (an amazing builder). DK gave me some carrots and logs. I thanked him and explored the area, soon finding a nice spot to build a starter home- a small wooden hut :Big Grin It was then that I gave Jo the ip, and welcomed him onto the server. 
 We lived there for a short while, before creating a small town by the name of ZoJo- for those who remember it yes I agree it was really really poorly built.
yadayadayada I played some more and met some awesome friends; many of whom have now left or have been banned. 
I managed to work my way through the ranks, and was extremely proud when I was given the Trusted rank. Probably too proud, aha.  
The christmas event came along and I offered to help- I didn't help a lot as I was afraid of messing everything up, but I had a lot of fun with Zany, Lex, Dk and the other players/staff working on the event.
And then, on one pretty awesome day, I joined the server and many of the staff welcomed me back. Rare, considering I wasn't welcomed back by anyone that often, haha. Zany then asked if I'd like to take on the role of Guardian, to which I agreed and blah blah blah now I'm here today. 
 And now to be even more creative, and make a list of people I want to thank Big Grin

Ashyon
DK
Shiro/Spart
Vil
Zany
Star
Kat
Emily
Caboose
Lynx
Andreas
Crooked
Rasse
Nitro
Gunner
Wolfie
Pengu
LambAndWolf
Obby (My new panic buddy)
Veo
Anchi
Cookie 
Geno
Jack
Goauld
Andy/Shadow
Rowe
Andreas
Sox
Seb
Clem
Wise
Juliet 
Uri
Apple
Bear
Ranger
Alli
Nether
EnderFox
Osh
Sai
Wrex
Lilian
Marim
Mari/Wrightbros
Guy
Kiro
Sky_Crazy
Epic
Grimm (for the laughs with cowboy kitty face -[:3)
Marti
Sonic
Chackne
Ghost
Xel
cough, shis, arrei, frost

Thank you all for a brilliant two years!

If you know you're my friend and I've missed you out just say- I am very forgetful so don't take it personally :3

RE: Two years - TheNamesGames - 08-23-2016

Roses are violets
Red is blue
I like donuts
Donuts are good

(Ok that was kinda horrific i suck at poetry)

Congratz on the secpnd year! Like all the famous ppl joined august 2014. Weird.... Wait. 2014. 2014 has 4 numbers. What else has 4 in it? Forks. Forks are relatives for spoons. Spoons are relaitves for knifes. Coinfidence? I didint think so. Shocking? Maybe. Lets find out! Knifes are used for killing. Killing is eventual for war. War is not a game. Hometone is a game. But what does ht have to do with zo? Does it have something related to youknowwhat? Lets do more search! Zo is Jo's sister. I have a sister too. My sisters actual birthday is in august. Zo joined here in august. Coinfodence? Possibly. Zo's mc birthday is in august. mc is a game. War is not a game. Zo is not-war confirmed. Wait, no. I mean, ht is august confirmed. No! I mean... Nah darn it, aint bloody august and zo making any sense. I give up

Sweet memories ya got there, hope you make it for the third year!

RE: Two years - ZoBot_ - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 02:48 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Roses are violets
Red is blue
I like donuts
Donuts are good

(Ok that was kinda horrific i suck at poetry)

Congratz on the secpnd year! Like all the famous ppl joined august 2014. Weird.... Wait. 2014. 2014 has 4 numbers. What else has 4 in it? Forks. Forks are relatives for spoons. Spoons are relaitves for knifes. Coinfidence? I didint think so. Shocking? Maybe. Lets find out! Knifes are used for killing. Killing is eventual for war. War is not a game. Hometone is a game. But what does ht have to do with zo? Does it have something related to youknowwhat? Lets do more search! Zo is Jo's sister. I have a sister too. My sisters actual birthday is in august. Zo joined here in august. Coinfodence? Possibly. Zo's mc birthday is in august. mc is a game. War is not a game. Zo is not-war confirmed. Wait, no. I mean, ht is august confirmed. No! I mean... Nah darn it, aint bloody august and zo making any sense. I give up

Sweet memories ya got there, hope you make it for the third year!
ahaha, Rasse, this is why we love ya!

RE: Two years - LilDevilian - 08-23-2016

Congrats on your second year on hometown Zo!^~^ Love ya< 3

(08-23-2016, 03:49 AM)Mumsan19 Wrote: Congrats on your second year on hometown Zo!^~^ Love ya< 3

thank you <3 Lytoo

RE: Two years - Thorsassin - 08-23-2016

Cough, shis, arrei, frost.
Grats on your 2nd year.

RE: Two years - TheOnlyKat - 08-23-2016

Congrats on two years Zo, ily <3

RE: Two years - Dodge4g9er - 08-23-2016

Aye I may have gone dark for a while, but congratz! Dat is some cerious commitment. Ma boi Zo.....doing what I taught you.

<3<3<3<3

RE: Two years - Nether_Ruler - 08-23-2016

Congratz Zo! I was looking at the Chat log from the day I joined. You were the first to welcome me (when you were an enforcer before you stepped down for that bit)
I enjoy our weird pms :p

Luv ya <3

Ilytoo Kat, and thanks Dodge!
And Nether, I didn't know that. I'm glad to have been the fast typer for a change! Haha