• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two years
Hello guys! As stated in the very creative title, August marks my second year. While I do not know the exact date I joined HomeTown, I do know that I downloaded minecraft around this time in 2014. So here we go, a brief history of Zo!

As usual, I struggled to get used to the game of minecraft- playing on many servers to try and find the right one. Unfortunately, I was just too clumsy for the all-too-common pvp servers out there, and so set upon finding a none pvp and none grief server. I searched for hours, nearly giving up for the day before eventually stumbling upon HomeTown. Sound homely, no? "Laid back survival", "Anti-grief" and "None pvp" was the exact combination I was looking for. So naturally, I went over to minecraft and typed in the ip. I joined to the old tutorial, much smaller but containing all the information needed for an easy time. I read through them, and soon completed the quiz. I was proud, me: Zo- remembering something! As we all know, next came arriving at spawn. It was a small compared to the one we have now, and it was a very welcoming place. After exploring the spawn, I decided to run off into the sunset- except I was a minecraft noob and died many many times. 
 After a while, DK (VIP 1 at the time) teleported me over to where he was building a wall around Athens for TwistyApple (an amazing builder). DK gave me some carrots and logs. I thanked him and explored the area, soon finding a nice spot to build a starter home- a small wooden hut :Big Grin It was then that I gave Jo the ip, and welcomed him onto the server. 
 We lived there for a short while, before creating a small town by the name of ZoJo- for those who remember it yes I agree it was really really poorly built.
yadayadayada I played some more and met some awesome friends; many of whom have now left or have been banned. 
I managed to work my way through the ranks, and was extremely proud when I was given the Trusted rank. Probably too proud, aha.  
The christmas event came along and I offered to help- I didn't help a lot as I was afraid of messing everything up, but I had a lot of fun with Zany, Lex, Dk and the other players/staff working on the event.
And then, on one pretty awesome day, I joined the server and many of the staff welcomed me back. Rare, considering I wasn't welcomed back by anyone that often, haha. Zany then asked if I'd like to take on the role of Guardian, to which I agreed and blah blah blah now I'm here today. 
 And now to be even more creative, and make a list of people I want to thank Big Grin

Ashyon
DK
Shiro/Spart
Vil
Zany
Star
Kat
Emily
Caboose
Lynx
Andreas
Crooked
Rasse
Nitro
Gunner
Wolfie
Pengu
LambAndWolf
Obby (My new panic buddy)
Veo
Anchi
Cookie 
Geno
Jack
Goauld
Andy/Shadow
Rowe
Andreas
Sox
Seb
Clem
Wise
Juliet 
Uri
Apple
Bear
Ranger
Alli
Nether
EnderFox
Osh
Sai
Wrex
Lilian
Marim
Mari/Wrightbros
Guy
Kiro
Sky_Crazy
Epic
Grimm (for the laughs with cowboy kitty face -[:3)
Marti
Sonic
Chackne
Ghost
Xel
cough, shis, arrei, frost

Thank you all for a brilliant two years!

If you know you're my friend and I've missed you out just say- I am very forgetful so don't take it personally :3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Roses are violets
Red is blue
I like donuts
Donuts are good

(Ok that was kinda horrific i suck at poetry)

Congratz on the secpnd year! Like all the famous ppl joined august 2014. Weird.... Wait. 2014. 2014 has 4 numbers. What else has 4 in it? Forks. Forks are relatives for spoons. Spoons are relaitves for knifes. Coinfidence? I didint think so. Shocking? Maybe. Lets find out! Knifes are used for killing. Killing is eventual for war. War is not a game. Hometone is a game. But what does ht have to do with zo? Does it have something related to youknowwhat? Lets do more search! Zo is Jo's sister. I have a sister too. My sisters actual birthday is in august. Zo joined here in august. Coinfodence? Possibly. Zo's mc birthday is in august. mc is a game. War is not a game. Zo is not-war confirmed. Wait, no. I mean, ht is august confirmed. No! I mean... Nah darn it, aint bloody august and zo making any sense. I give up

Sweet memories ya got there, hope you make it for the third year!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-23-2016, 02:48 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Roses are violets
Red is blue
I like donuts
Donuts are good

(Ok that was kinda horrific i suck at poetry)

Congratz on the secpnd year! Like all the famous ppl joined august 2014. Weird.... Wait. 2014. 2014 has 4 numbers. What else has 4 in it? Forks. Forks are relatives for spoons. Spoons are relaitves for knifes. Coinfidence? I didint think so. Shocking? Maybe. Lets find out! Knifes are used for killing. Killing is eventual for war. War is not a game. Hometone is a game. But what does ht have to do with zo? Does it have something related to youknowwhat? Lets do more search! Zo is Jo's sister. I have a sister too. My sisters actual birthday is in august. Zo joined here in august. Coinfodence? Possibly. Zo's mc birthday is in august. mc is a game. War is not a game. Zo is not-war confirmed. Wait, no. I mean, ht is august confirmed. No! I mean... Nah darn it, aint bloody august and zo making any sense. I give up

Sweet memories ya got there, hope you make it for the third year!
ahaha, Rasse, this is why we love ya!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Congrats on your second year on hometown Zo!^~^ Love ya< 3
xo

(08-23-2016, 03:49 AM)Mumsan19 Wrote: Congrats on your second year on hometown Zo!^~^ Love ya< 3

thank you <3 Lytoo
~Nelson Mandela

Cough, shis, arrei, frost.
Grats on your 2nd year.
IGN: Genocore

Congrats on two years Zo, ily <3
- KatNip

Aye I may have gone dark for a while, but congratz! Dat is some cerious commitment. Ma boi Zo.....doing what I taught you.

<3<3<3<3

Congratz Zo! I was looking at the Chat log from the day I joined. You were the first to welcome me (when you were an enforcer before you stepped down for that bit)
I enjoy our weird pms :p

Luv ya <3

Ilytoo Kat, and thanks Dodge!
And Nether, I didn't know that. I'm glad to have been the fast typer for a change! Haha
~Nelson Mandela