HomeTown Forums
My long awaited goodbyeee - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My long awaited goodbyeee (/showthread.php?tid=1498)

Pages: 1 2

My long awaited goodbyeee - Sarah - 09-05-2016

Most of you probably do not know me, considering I know there is a big diversity of new players now. But for the bunch that do, this is my "goodbye"
---
Recently, I started high school and I decided I don't really have a use to be online anymore. Right now its just a distraction, and I've always been kinda bored of it. I want to put my focus more on getting good grades, and being outside and being with the fam and friends, but thats just the jist of it . 
I'll still be online frequently in the discord chat, or if you want you can add me on skype - sarahpie0130
As of this point, I have already deleted minecraft, (two weeks ago) and I do not have any interest in re downloading it.
Thank you guys so much for making my experience so amazing, on one of the best servers and communities I have ever found!! I will miss playing you with all, but I know its for the better of me. 
Love you guys!!! <3

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Maddie_Amity - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 03:52 AM)Sarah Wrote: Most of you probably do not know me, considering I know there is a big diversity of new players now. But for the bunch that do, this is my "goodbye"
---
Recently, I started high school and I decided I don't really have a use to be online anymore. Right now its just a distraction, and I've always been kinda bored of it. I want to put my focus more on getting good grades, and being outside and being with the fam and friends, but thats just the jist of it . 
I'll still be online frequently in the discord chat, or if you want you can add me on skype - sarahpie0130
As of this point, I have already deleted minecraft, (two weeks ago) and I do not have any interest in re downloading it.
Thank you guys so much for making my experience so amazing, on one of the best servers and communities I have ever found!! I will miss playing you with all, but I know its for the better of me. 
Love you guys!!! <3

l8r sk8r

(I love you v much and Lex and I will miss our son.)

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Oshakai - 09-05-2016

Good luck Sarah on finding a life. You got a chance, take it!

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Star - 09-05-2016

;-; This is one of the top ten reasons I'm emo

It was a lot of fun getting to know you, and I'll look forwards to talking to you on discord (especially about high school! Be prepared though, high school never ends...)

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Sarah - 09-05-2016

thank you beannsss<333 i love you sm

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Lex - 09-05-2016

I lov u my lil bean <<33

(u better get straight A's i believe in u)

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - vilneas - 09-05-2016

I wish you the best of luck in all you do Sarah, you will be missed on the server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Rowebot - 09-05-2016

Good luck in high school, hope you make lots of friends.

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Nether_Ruler - 09-05-2016

Good luck in high school! Go watch some sports games u.u

RE: My long awaited goodbyeee - Bigassmofo0204 - 09-05-2016

HeartWe Will Miss You Very Much Sarah T..T.
Have Fun in High School, We'll Be Here When You Get Back!

Heart BAM