• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My long awaited goodbyeee
Most of you probably do not know me, considering I know there is a big diversity of new players now. But for the bunch that do, this is my "goodbye"
---
Recently, I started high school and I decided I don't really have a use to be online anymore. Right now its just a distraction, and I've always been kinda bored of it. I want to put my focus more on getting good grades, and being outside and being with the fam and friends, but thats just the jist of it . 
I'll still be online frequently in the discord chat, or if you want you can add me on skype - sarahpie0130
As of this point, I have already deleted minecraft, (two weeks ago) and I do not have any interest in re downloading it.
Thank you guys so much for making my experience so amazing, on one of the best servers and communities I have ever found!! I will miss playing you with all, but I know its for the better of me. 
Love you guys!!! <3

(09-05-2016, 03:52 AM)Sarah Wrote: Most of you probably do not know me, considering I know there is a big diversity of new players now. But for the bunch that do, this is my "goodbye"
---
Recently, I started high school and I decided I don't really have a use to be online anymore. Right now its just a distraction, and I've always been kinda bored of it. I want to put my focus more on getting good grades, and being outside and being with the fam and friends, but thats just the jist of it . 
I'll still be online frequently in the discord chat, or if you want you can add me on skype - sarahpie0130
As of this point, I have already deleted minecraft, (two weeks ago) and I do not have any interest in re downloading it.
Thank you guys so much for making my experience so amazing, on one of the best servers and communities I have ever found!! I will miss playing you with all, but I know its for the better of me. 
Love you guys!!! <3

l8r sk8r

(I love you v much and Lex and I will miss our son.)
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Good luck Sarah on finding a life. You got a chance, take it!
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

;-; This is one of the top ten reasons I'm emo

It was a lot of fun getting to know you, and I'll look forwards to talking to you on discord (especially about high school! Be prepared though, high school never ends...)
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

thank you beannsss<333 i love you sm

I lov u my lil bean <<33

(u better get straight A's i believe in u)
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

I wish you the best of luck in all you do Sarah, you will be missed on the server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Good luck in high school, hope you make lots of friends.
/Rowebot

Good luck in high school! Go watch some sports games u.u

HeartWe Will Miss You Very Much Sarah T..T.
Have Fun in High School, We'll Be Here When You Get Back!

Heart BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024