HomeTown Forums
What should be added to MC - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What should be added to MC (/showthread.php?tid=1667)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What should be added to MC - Sky - 10-13-2016

Good news everyone, 

I was thinking about stuff they should add into MC and then remembered the old forum post. I thought I could start it again...

I think that redstone satellites should be added, with different wave settings so you can pop a emitter down somewhere and set a "Frequency" (maybe like 10 different ones that can be changed like the flick of the repeater function?) and then a receiver maybe within 100 blocks distance and you can send redstone circuits through. It would be great for lighting up houses with a control room full of the switches for each room! Especially if you want lanterns that are hard to have a circuit leading away from.

RE: What should be added to MC - firegene - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 12:20 AM)Sky Wrote: Good news everyone, 

I was thinking about stuff they should add into MC and then remembered the old forum post. I thought I could start it again...

I think that redstone satellites should be added, with different wave settings so you can pop a emitter down somewhere and set a "Frequency" (maybe like 10 different ones that can be changed like the flick of the repeater function?) and then a receiver maybe within 100 blocks distance and you can send redstone circuits through. It would be great for lighting up houses with a control room full of the switches for each room! Especially if you want lanterns that are hard to have a circuit leading away from.
I am speechless at this insane idea

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

RE: What should be added to MC - TheNamesGames - 10-13-2016

Buckets as helmets. Thats all i ask.

RE: What should be added to MC - firegene - 10-13-2016

Glass doors

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

RE: What should be added to MC - TheLegend - 10-13-2016

I want vertical slabs to be added to mc.

RE: What should be added to MC - chickenhead24 - 10-13-2016

we need eighth blocks for extra detail and more ores

RE: What should be added to MC - Sky - 10-13-2016

I was also thinking of more natural looking tree's/more tree types. And maybe some other explosive mobs... like wall breakers in clash royale or something.

RE: What should be added to MC - Nether_Ruler - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 01:31 PM)Sky Wrote: I was also thinking of more natural looking tree's/more tree types. And maybe some other explosive mobs... like wall breakers in clash royale or something.

Like little tiny terrorist skeletons 

I think more dungeons should be added

RE: What should be added to MC - The_4thdoctor - 10-13-2016

I want new tree types and chisle to be a part of normal minecraft

RE: What should be added to MC - Seasoap - 10-13-2016

Beacon extenders ? so you dont have to have ten trillion beacons around your base but can instead utilise a booster ? that would really be helpful ..