• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What should be added to MC
Good news everyone, 

I was thinking about stuff they should add into MC and then remembered the old forum post. I thought I could start it again...

I think that redstone satellites should be added, with different wave settings so you can pop a emitter down somewhere and set a "Frequency" (maybe like 10 different ones that can be changed like the flick of the repeater function?) and then a receiver maybe within 100 blocks distance and you can send redstone circuits through. It would be great for lighting up houses with a control room full of the switches for each room! Especially if you want lanterns that are hard to have a circuit leading away from.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(10-13-2016, 12:20 AM)Sky Wrote: Good news everyone, 

I was thinking about stuff they should add into MC and then remembered the old forum post. I thought I could start it again...

I think that redstone satellites should be added, with different wave settings so you can pop a emitter down somewhere and set a "Frequency" (maybe like 10 different ones that can be changed like the flick of the repeater function?) and then a receiver maybe within 100 blocks distance and you can send redstone circuits through. It would be great for lighting up houses with a control room full of the switches for each room! Especially if you want lanterns that are hard to have a circuit leading away from.
I am speechless at this insane idea

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Buckets as helmets. Thats all i ask.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Glass doors

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I want vertical slabs to be added to mc.

we need eighth blocks for extra detail and more ores
-Chicky

I was also thinking of more natural looking tree's/more tree types. And maybe some other explosive mobs... like wall breakers in clash royale or something.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(10-13-2016, 01:31 PM)Sky Wrote: I was also thinking of more natural looking tree's/more tree types. And maybe some other explosive mobs... like wall breakers in clash royale or something.

Like little tiny terrorist skeletons 

I think more dungeons should be added

I want new tree types and chisle to be a part of normal minecraft
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Beacon extenders ? so you dont have to have ten trillion beacons around your base but can instead utilise a booster ? that would really be helpful ..