HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3946)

Ban Appeal - Thorsfyi2u - 09-16-2018

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Thorsfyi2u

Reason for your ban: I don't really know. I was just working on a villager breeder at my base when i got sent back to the title screen. When I tried to log back in it said I wasn't "white listed" for the server. Now I try to log back in a few days later and i've been banned for "griefing/theft". So i'm confused on what exactly I did that qualified as griefing. If someone could give me some context to help me understand what happened that would be super helpful.

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I'm pretty new to the server and was just starting to get my base set up. I don't know if I accidently pissed someone off or what. I mostly just keep to myself with my two other friends who are on the server. 

Why do you want to come back: As I said, i'm pretty new to the server and was really enjoying my time. All of the different warps and such were a really cool way of connecting everyone. I also have two other friends who I played on the server with so I would like to continue playing with them. Thanks for the clarification and help!

RE: Ban Appeal - AdolfCartman - 09-17-2018

best
I was banned from your server because I/warp ufarms not terugplaatste on the weed. I was given a warning, but ignored this. I love so many of you server Heart Heart Heart it is the only server where you can express your creativity can play together with friends. I hope you read my message and promise never to do this.
Have a nice evening Adolfcartman (= minecraft name if you need this)

RE: Ban Appeal - Star - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 10:17 PM)AdolfCartman Wrote: best
I was banned from your server because I/warp ufarms not terugplaatste on the weed. I was given a warning, but ignored this. I love so many of you server Heart Heart Heart  it is the only server where you can express your creativity can play together with friends. I hope you read my message and promise never to do this.
Have a nice evening Adolfcartman (= minecraft name if you need this)

Hi, please make your own appeal thread in the ban appeals section using the ban appeal format, thank you!

RE: Ban Appeal - Thorsfyi2u - 09-18-2018

I know were not supposed to double post, but could someone please at least tell me what i've been banned for or if it was a misunderstanding? "Griefing/Cheating" isn't very specific and I am still confused as to what exactly I did that warrented a ban? I'm not a griefer and havent had any problems with anyone on the server so if someone feels that I griefed them it was definetly an accident.

RE: Ban Appeal - AmbularD - 09-19-2018

My sincere apologies, Thorsfyi2u, I appear to have input the wrong username.  You have been unbanned, and I have also credited your account $500 server bucks for the trouble.

Welcome back to Hometown!

RE: Ban Appeal - Thorsfyi2u - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 11:53 AM)AmbularD Wrote: My sincere apologies, Thorsfyi2u, I appear to have input the wrong username.  You have been unbanned, and I have also credited your account $500 server bucks for the trouble.

Welcome back to Hometown!

Thank you for getting back to me. I look forward to getting back onto the server!