• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Thorsfyi2u

Reason for your ban: I don't really know. I was just working on a villager breeder at my base when i got sent back to the title screen. When I tried to log back in it said I wasn't "white listed" for the server. Now I try to log back in a few days later and i've been banned for "griefing/theft". So i'm confused on what exactly I did that qualified as griefing. If someone could give me some context to help me understand what happened that would be super helpful.

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I'm pretty new to the server and was just starting to get my base set up. I don't know if I accidently pissed someone off or what. I mostly just keep to myself with my two other friends who are on the server. 

Why do you want to come back: As I said, i'm pretty new to the server and was really enjoying my time. All of the different warps and such were a really cool way of connecting everyone. I also have two other friends who I played on the server with so I would like to continue playing with them. Thanks for the clarification and help!

best
I was banned from your server because I/warp ufarms not terugplaatste on the weed. I was given a warning, but ignored this. I love so many of you server Heart Heart Heart it is the only server where you can express your creativity can play together with friends. I hope you read my message and promise never to do this.
Have a nice evening Adolfcartman (= minecraft name if you need this)

(09-17-2018, 10:17 PM)AdolfCartman Wrote: best
I was banned from your server because I/warp ufarms not terugplaatste on the weed. I was given a warning, but ignored this. I love so many of you server Heart Heart Heart  it is the only server where you can express your creativity can play together with friends. I hope you read my message and promise never to do this.
Have a nice evening Adolfcartman (= minecraft name if you need this)

Hi, please make your own appeal thread in the ban appeals section using the ban appeal format, thank you!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I know were not supposed to double post, but could someone please at least tell me what i've been banned for or if it was a misunderstanding? "Griefing/Cheating" isn't very specific and I am still confused as to what exactly I did that warrented a ban? I'm not a griefer and havent had any problems with anyone on the server so if someone feels that I griefed them it was definetly an accident.

My sincere apologies, Thorsfyi2u, I appear to have input the wrong username.  You have been unbanned, and I have also credited your account $500 server bucks for the trouble.

Welcome back to Hometown!

(09-19-2018, 11:53 AM)AmbularD Wrote: My sincere apologies, Thorsfyi2u, I appear to have input the wrong username.  You have been unbanned, and I have also credited your account $500 server bucks for the trouble.

Welcome back to Hometown!

Thank you for getting back to me. I look forward to getting back onto the server!