HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5272)

Ban Appeal - Inimigos - 12-02-2019

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Inimigos (Known as NoobMan09 or AceCraftGamer123)

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Its been a few years ever since I got banned. I don't have a good reason on what I did but do regret doing it. I want to be unbanned because I will promise now that I wouldn't break the rules again like how I did before.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I just miss playing in the server. I just remember spending
                                               so much time in the server before. I remember my enjoyment when i was playing 
                                               in this server. Once again, I am sorry for x-raying and I will never do it again.

Thank You for reading my Ban Appeal!

RE: Ban Appeal - Grimm_Wolfe - 12-06-2019

Hey, your name looks familiar to me, however /seen doesn't pull up any of your IGNs. As you've said, you must've been banned for some time. Well, I do appreciate you being honest and owning up to your mistakes. This will be an easy process, we ask a few questions that require a few sentences in response to each.

- Why is x-raying against the rules?
- How does x-raying affect the server?
- What have you learned from this experience?

If you answer these, you will be unbanned.

RE: Ban Appeal - Inimigos - 12-06-2019

- Why is x-raying against the rules?
Its because it gives the player an unfair advantage that the other players dont have.It let's the player see the ores underground.

- How does x-raying affect the server?
It affects the server because it affects the players.That is because only the person who has x-ray has that unfair advantage.While they other players are taking their time and working hard to find caves/ores.The player who has x-ray has an easy life not working hard and finds ores easily because of that advantage.

- What have you learned from this experience?
I learned that I should really do what is right always. I knew that x-ray was not allowed in the server,but I still did it.I should always think twice before doing it also.It also made realize that I am also affecting the people in the server.

Thank You for replying to my ban appeal!
-Inimigos

RE: Ban Appeal - Grimm_Wolfe - 12-08-2019

Your appeal is good enough to warrant an unbanning. That being said, since your ban is so old, it's taking some time to find your old data to unban it. I put in a request for help on the staff-team's Discord. I will let you know when your account is unbanned.

Please, hold tight.

RE: Ban Appeal - Grimm_Wolfe - 12-09-2019

Try logging in and checking to see if you're unbanned. If you still aren't, let us know.

RE: Ban Appeal - Inimigos - 12-09-2019

I tried logging in last night.I am already unbanned.Thank you for unbanning me.