HomeTown Forums
Multiverse: Skyblock - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: SMP Server (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Multiverse: Skyblock (/showthread.php?tid=696)

Pages: 1 2

Multiverse: Skyblock - andreasdb39 - 05-10-2016

Hey, so recently I had this idea: Why doesn't HT have a skyblock world?

Now instead of like making another server for it, why not use the multiverse, like we already use for Resource- and creativeworld? I think that some of the other HT servers failed, is becasue alot of the poeple didn't know about it, only a few ever came on, say the pixelmon one. Bykeeping it on the same "base-server" alot of people would actually play on it.

I know many people actually like playing on skyblock, and maybe with the grwoing community on HT alot of people might like this too. Plus, it would be a nice change from yournormal overworld view, that everyone knows on HT.

A couple of plugins would also be usefull for this:
- Like one of the plugins that spawns ores, instad of cobble in cobblegenerators
- achievemnts?

What do you think?

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - shisuan - 05-10-2016

I'm all for it

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - Thorsassin - 05-10-2016

Skyblock on same server would no doubt be cool. You would obviously need to block world transfer of items.

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - Sky - 05-10-2016

Really good idea, i'd love to have skyblock on a separate world, I am the ruler of it. xD

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - andreasdb39 - 05-11-2016

(05-10-2016, 08:22 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Skyblock on same server would no doubt be cool. You would obviously need to block world transfer of items.

Well as there is no block transfer between Survival and creative, I don't see how that would be a problem

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - Thorsassin - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 12:02 AM)andreasdb39 Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:22 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Skyblock on same server would no doubt be cool. You would obviously need to block world transfer of items.

Well as there is no block transfer between Survival and creative, I don't see how that would be a problem

Yes it can turned off far as I know.

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - The_Epic_Legend - 05-11-2016

this sounds cool!

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - Dodge4g9er - 05-11-2016

Skyblock sounds lit but what about Skywars too? Or is that too far fetched?

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - Nether_Ruler - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 05:37 AM)Dodge4g9er Wrote: Skyblock sounds lit but what about Skywars too? Or is that too far fetched?

Maybe skywars can be in minegames if/when it gets fixed

RE: Multiverse: Skyblock - andreasdb39 - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 05:41 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 05:37 AM)Dodge4g9er Wrote: Skyblock sounds lit but what about Skywars too? Or is that too far fetched?

Maybe skywars can be in minegames if/when it gets fixed

Ye skywars is more a minigame, Skyblock is more an alternate Survival