• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiverse: Skyblock
Hey, so recently I had this idea: Why doesn't HT have a skyblock world?

Now instead of like making another server for it, why not use the multiverse, like we already use for Resource- and creativeworld? I think that some of the other HT servers failed, is becasue alot of the poeple didn't know about it, only a few ever came on, say the pixelmon one. Bykeeping it on the same "base-server" alot of people would actually play on it.

I know many people actually like playing on skyblock, and maybe with the grwoing community on HT alot of people might like this too. Plus, it would be a nice change from yournormal overworld view, that everyone knows on HT.

A couple of plugins would also be usefull for this:
- Like one of the plugins that spawns ores, instad of cobble in cobblegenerators
- achievemnts?

What do you think?
Let the STEAK rule!!!

I'm all for it

Skyblock on same server would no doubt be cool. You would obviously need to block world transfer of items.

Really good idea, i'd love to have skyblock on a separate world, I am the ruler of it. xD
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(05-10-2016, 08:22 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Skyblock on same server would no doubt be cool. You would obviously need to block world transfer of items.

Well as there is no block transfer between Survival and creative, I don't see how that would be a problem
Let the STEAK rule!!!

(05-11-2016, 12:02 AM)andreasdb39 Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:22 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Skyblock on same server would no doubt be cool. You would obviously need to block world transfer of items.

Well as there is no block transfer between Survival and creative, I don't see how that would be a problem

Yes it can turned off far as I know.

this sounds cool!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Skyblock sounds lit but what about Skywars too? Or is that too far fetched?

(05-11-2016, 05:37 AM)Dodge4g9er Wrote: Skyblock sounds lit but what about Skywars too? Or is that too far fetched?

Maybe skywars can be in minegames if/when it gets fixed

(05-11-2016, 05:41 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 05:37 AM)Dodge4g9er Wrote: Skyblock sounds lit but what about Skywars too? Or is that too far fetched?

Maybe skywars can be in minegames if/when it gets fixed

Ye skywars is more a minigame, Skyblock is more an alternate Survival
Let the STEAK rule!!!