The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ban appeal lighskinpapi
(english is not my 1st language so sorry if it sounds bad)

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.comsmp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: lighskinpapi

Reason for your ban: http://prntscr.com/c0oo1y (refusal to comply)

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned:  The reason I should be unbanned is because I know I can do better than that. I was really imature and kinda dumb. In addition I knew the rules about not bieng able to build 100 blocks close to someones house but I decided to do it anyway. I am really sorry and I hope this appeal gets accepted. 

Why do you want to come back: The reason for my mess up was because I was mad. the reason for that was because me and my friends spent hours making a gigantic hole and at the end it got patched up. I really wanna be able to play with my friends on the server and I am missing out on a lot. Hopefully I sound well spoken enough and my appeal is good enough for my unban. thanks for taking the time to read this and I promise this will never ever happen. :)

(A confusion)

My brother tyreaq is on the same ip adress as me and he is IP banned which causes me to be ip banned if my appeal gets accepted I will still be banned because my brother tyreaq is ip banned. hopefully this makes sence. Thanks :D

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal lighskinpapi - by lighskinpapi - 08-02-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: ban appeal lighskinpapi - by lighskinpapi - 08-04-2016, 05:55 AM
RE: ban appeal lighskinpapi - by Arrei - 08-04-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: ban appeal lighskinpapi - by Arrei - 08-04-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: ban appeal lighskinpapi - by lighskinpapi - 08-05-2016, 12:16 AM