• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ban appeal lighskinpapi
(english is not my 1st language so sorry if it sounds bad)

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.comsmp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: lighskinpapi

Reason for your ban: http://prntscr.com/c0oo1y (refusal to comply)

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned:  The reason I should be unbanned is because I know I can do better than that. I was really imature and kinda dumb. In addition I knew the rules about not bieng able to build 100 blocks close to someones house but I decided to do it anyway. I am really sorry and I hope this appeal gets accepted. 

Why do you want to come back: The reason for my mess up was because I was mad. the reason for that was because me and my friends spent hours making a gigantic hole and at the end it got patched up. I really wanna be able to play with my friends on the server and I am missing out on a lot. Hopefully I sound well spoken enough and my appeal is good enough for my unban. thanks for taking the time to read this and I promise this will never ever happen. :)

(A confusion)

My brother tyreaq is on the same ip adress as me and he is IP banned which causes me to be ip banned if my appeal gets accepted I will still be banned because my brother tyreaq is ip banned. hopefully this makes sence. Thanks :D

Just a question. Appeals over mine have been accepted but not mine just making sure it is not forgotten

We're discussing it.

Unfortunately, due to the circumstances surrounding not only your ban, but that of your brother as well, who shares your IP, the staff team has decided we cannot accept your appeal. Not just one, but both of you reacted in an overly volatile manner, and your brother x-rayed on top of that. We wish you luck in finding a new server to call home, but this appeal is denied.

I understand thanks