The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The HomeTown Music Spotify Playlist
hey guys so I am putting together a Spotify playlist of the greatest songs for the server SO I wanna know what is your guys three favorite songs and artists and I will add them to the playlist

So Please tell me your three favorite songs or artists and I will put them on the play list ... Keep them appropriate we do have children on the server.

This is kind of like the SERVER THEME SONG forum posted a few days ago only you guys get to share your favorite songs I will be pushing for this and THIS Saturday morning at 11 AM eastern in the UNITED STATES just filled with all this music

RULES:

Keep it  SOME WHAT clean (But IDGAF)

AND make sure its on Spotify.

so leave your IGN and your three favorite songs WITH THE ARTIST and it will go into the playlist

MY THREE FAVORITE

MR.Blue sky ELO, Stronger then you Jacob Sutherland , and Everyone's a Little Bit Racist From Avenue Q

SO please Leave them in the comments below I want your feed back and favorite music

Messages In This Thread
The HomeTown Music Spotify Playlist - by GhostBuster123 - 08-18-2016, 01:29 AM