• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The HomeTown Music Spotify Playlist
hey guys so I am putting together a Spotify playlist of the greatest songs for the server SO I wanna know what is your guys three favorite songs and artists and I will add them to the playlist

So Please tell me your three favorite songs or artists and I will put them on the play list ... Keep them appropriate we do have children on the server.

This is kind of like the SERVER THEME SONG forum posted a few days ago only you guys get to share your favorite songs I will be pushing for this and THIS Saturday morning at 11 AM eastern in the UNITED STATES just filled with all this music

RULES:

Keep it  SOME WHAT clean (But IDGAF)

AND make sure its on Spotify.

so leave your IGN and your three favorite songs WITH THE ARTIST and it will go into the playlist

MY THREE FAVORITE

MR.Blue sky ELO, Stronger then you Jacob Sutherland , and Everyone's a Little Bit Racist From Avenue Q

SO please Leave them in the comments below I want your feed back and favorite music

What if we don't have access to check Spotify to see if they are on there. Would you do that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Username Rasse82

These are my favoruites which are able to be found in spotify. I have others which i like more but cannot be found in spotify. Apologies.

TheFatRat Monody
TheFatRat Windfall
Jamie Berry Delight - original mix
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

what is spotify
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Drakeboy007

Dancing With Myself
Paradise
Shut up and dance
Look Who We Have Here! -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars Episode 5

(08-18-2016, 02:03 AM)vilneas Wrote: What if we don't have access to check Spotify to see if they are on there. Would you do that?

Yeah I put everyone's song on the playlist . So far there has been only 1 song taken down because the content and or language was one that was inappropriate for the server aka the song used the N word in the first line and I felt it was to dark for our server to push and force onto people

(08-18-2016, 03:25 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: what is spotify

A music app for mobile devices.

(08-18-2016, 05:05 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 02:03 AM)vilneas Wrote: What if we don't have access to check Spotify to see if they are on there. Would you do that?

Yeah I put everyone's song on the playlist . So far there has been only 1 song taken down because the content and or language was one that was inappropriate for the server aka the song used the N word in the first line and I felt it was to dark for our server to push and force onto people
Welp that marks out all music I listen to as it may be classified by you as to dark or heavy. Lol

(08-18-2016, 05:59 AM)vilneas Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 05:05 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote:

Welp that marks out all music I listen to as it may be classified by you as to dark or heavy. Lol

Listen I am not against RAP or African American based music just as long as there are no slurs IDC if the KKK is having lesbian sex as long as they aren't talking about their bullshit #KKKsucks

Lol ghost I'm not attacking ya at all. I don't listen to rap either, mines more of a heavy metal acquired taste lol Smile