• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Never-mind, another staff pointed me to https://namemc.com/profile/lostburrythedog, aka homefireboy, aka kinglostburry, aka sweetiebella, aka justindurk2.

I have records of homefireboy taking a beacon, iron block pyramid under the beacon and tnt plus other stuff from a ship. And I have not gone through your block-break and container transaction logs carefully yet. I just sampled them to determine if you stole enough to be banned without appeal. I will be looking at the logs for your aliases as well before I decide whether to unban you.

Your ban appeal lacks effort on the core 3 questions to answer (what wrong, why wrong, should've done). The ban template states:

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

Post a new reply in this thread with an updated ban appeal.

You wrote one sentence about what you did wrong, I want to know what you stole from where -- you missed the tnt from a boat -- did you miss other things I have not found yet that you did under any alias? Because if I find them later, you are banned permanently -- we don't give blanket amnesties on ban appeals.

You wrote another sentence that stealing is wrong. But you did not write what you should've done instead.

The rest of your appeal is promising to re compensate the victim -- that has already been done -- we rolled all the stuff back. If you are unbanned, then you must give me all the stuff you stole. I will destroy it.

But you have to convince me that we can trust you not to offend again -- 2 short sentences and unneeded promises to re-compensate the victim are not good enough.

By the way, "i will try to never ever steal things from people again" -- "try to" is not convincing. "Try" means I will have to watch you closely and ban you later anyway -- why should I bother? And the frequent name changes are not convincing.
/Rowebot

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by lostburrythedog - 08-29-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: ban appeal - by Rowebot - 08-29-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Rowebot - 08-30-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: ban appeal - by lostburrythedog - 08-31-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: ban appeal - by Rowebot - 08-31-2016, 08:05 PM