The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An explanation.
So for those of you who didn't notice, I have been absent for about a month. Do not worry, i am not leaving. I decided to take a break from everything after some shit happened, and since the end of summer i have been trying to sort things out.

Last year i did my GCSEs, which are exams you take at 16. I was waiting for the results to find out whether i could go back to school, whether i would be allowed to take the subjects i wanted to do, and also some job applications at the time relied on these results. Over summer i got increasingly nervous.

On top of this I was having some big time girl issues. Basically, girl A thought i liked her, and got her friend girl B to talk to me over facebook. She wouldn't shut the fuck up, and kept dropping hints every other sentence. I didn't want to appear mean so i tried to have a normal conversation. I actually had an interest in girl C, who I went to a couple parties with and i have known for a while. At one such event, i actually spent the night with her (nothing dirty happened) and somehow word spread. I am pretty sure girl A was angry, while girl C told me she didn't know how she felt about me. Up until coming back to school, i basically had facebook turned off to avoid interactions.

At this point i was getting edgy, and after some other shit happened i decided to quit hometown. I gave my account to a friend who has now left my school, and I got on with school life.

Back at school, I thankfully got into the courses i wanted to do. I thought this would distract me, but in fact i began to fall behind on work. It got to the point where i got home from school and did homework relentlessly until going to bed at night. No time for hometown, planetside, reading books, or even practicing guitar. I started avoiding people at school because i didn't want to talk to them, until eventually i found out girl A now has a boyfriend! She was sure to remind me many times of this, to the point where i swear she approached me just to tell me she didn't care about me anymore.

Meanwhile it turns out the reason girl C was unsure of me was because she is also interested in another guy. She won't tell me who it is, but it is blatantly obvious that he knows who i am. She says that she wants to get to know me better and forget about the other guy, but i don't know how much of that is true, or whether she has told the other guy the exact same thing. She is a really nice person, and i would be very surprised if she lied to me, but I still have my suspicions.

Added onto this was the effect of several of my close friends leaving school, and the other shit i mentioned earlier. So sorry guys for not being here, and forgive me. I'll be back soon.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Messages In This Thread
An explanation. - by Penguin - 09-30-2016, 02:32 AM
RE: An explanation. - by TheOnlyKat - 09-30-2016, 03:24 AM
RE: An explanation. - by Patty - 09-30-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: An explanation. - by Arrei - 09-30-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: An explanation. - by Dodge4g9er - 09-30-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: An explanation. - by Nether_Ruler - 09-30-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: An explanation. - by Sky - 09-30-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: An explanation. - by TheNamesGames - 09-30-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: An explanation. - by Penguin - 10-02-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: An explanation. - by Seasoap - 10-02-2016, 04:42 PM