• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An explanation.
So for those of you who didn't notice, I have been absent for about a month. Do not worry, i am not leaving. I decided to take a break from everything after some shit happened, and since the end of summer i have been trying to sort things out.

Last year i did my GCSEs, which are exams you take at 16. I was waiting for the results to find out whether i could go back to school, whether i would be allowed to take the subjects i wanted to do, and also some job applications at the time relied on these results. Over summer i got increasingly nervous.

On top of this I was having some big time girl issues. Basically, girl A thought i liked her, and got her friend girl B to talk to me over facebook. She wouldn't shut the fuck up, and kept dropping hints every other sentence. I didn't want to appear mean so i tried to have a normal conversation. I actually had an interest in girl C, who I went to a couple parties with and i have known for a while. At one such event, i actually spent the night with her (nothing dirty happened) and somehow word spread. I am pretty sure girl A was angry, while girl C told me she didn't know how she felt about me. Up until coming back to school, i basically had facebook turned off to avoid interactions.

At this point i was getting edgy, and after some other shit happened i decided to quit hometown. I gave my account to a friend who has now left my school, and I got on with school life.

Back at school, I thankfully got into the courses i wanted to do. I thought this would distract me, but in fact i began to fall behind on work. It got to the point where i got home from school and did homework relentlessly until going to bed at night. No time for hometown, planetside, reading books, or even practicing guitar. I started avoiding people at school because i didn't want to talk to them, until eventually i found out girl A now has a boyfriend! She was sure to remind me many times of this, to the point where i swear she approached me just to tell me she didn't care about me anymore.

Meanwhile it turns out the reason girl C was unsure of me was because she is also interested in another guy. She won't tell me who it is, but it is blatantly obvious that he knows who i am. She says that she wants to get to know me better and forget about the other guy, but i don't know how much of that is true, or whether she has told the other guy the exact same thing. She is a really nice person, and i would be very surprised if she lied to me, but I still have my suspicions.

Added onto this was the effect of several of my close friends leaving school, and the other shit i mentioned earlier. So sorry guys for not being here, and forgive me. I'll be back soon.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I miss you Pengu <3 and I will be waiting for your return :3
- KatNip

PENGU ILYSMSMSMSM <<<<3333 I've missed you ;-; I got your mail tho and I'll be waiting :> lOVU

also good luck n shit i know you'll do gr8 <3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Eesh, sorry you went through all that. And this is why I don't give a wit about relationships. If it happens, it happens, y'know?

Bro, don't worry, please! Deal with your life, I kind of know where you are coming from. Trust me once it is dealt with you will be super happy (well no shit). All I can say is that really sucks dude, and I hope ur stuff gets resolved...people can be little shitters sometimes (sorry to put it like that, but hey, its kind of true).

Things get better Pengu, just wait, it'll come

Can't wait to see you on!

You can survive peng! We will always be here for ya!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

relationships are true mysteries, and so is school. however, those things cant be forgotten, but hometown can. we are always here, (i and bunch of other people are not there, but you get the point) and you gotta get going with your life. anyways good luck with that stuff, if anything life has taught me, its that shit can go really weird sometimes. thats not phisophy, either, that is just the fact.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

thanks guys. The name change on my account runs out tomorrow, so you might see me on
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Girls are tricky, even being one myself I have no clue how we work xD but I hope everything settles and works itself out because you don't deserve this Confused Hope to see you on, but I understand you taking time for yourself. Good luck, Penguin.