The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price for an Iron Farm?
Question 
Hello everyone, I had a question relating to the price of the construction of an Iron Farm similar to Jellyiron. I have no intentions of making this farm public, I would like to use it for private use due to the fact that no matter what time I show up at a public access iron farm it is always in use by someone else AFK’ing.
I recently got quite a bit of money (well quite a bit according to my standards) and I thought about investing it towards the construction of a private iron farm. I would be hiring someone else to build it for me, I’m terrible with redstone and I don’t get enough free time to go through with it.
My base is in the middle of the ocean, which makes it difficult to transport villagers. There is a small island nearby but that’s about all the land in the visible area.
The point of the matter is, under these circumstances, how much would it cost to hire someone to build an iron farm as big as Jellyiron for private use only?
[Image: untitled-111.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Price for an Iron Farm? - by jmr25 - 11-02-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Price for an Iron Farm? - by Cookie___Monster - 11-02-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Price for an Iron Farm? - by jmr25 - 11-03-2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Price for an Iron Farm? - by CreeperKing309 - 11-05-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Price for an Iron Farm? - by Cookie___Monster - 11-06-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Price for an Iron Farm? - by shisuan - 11-05-2016, 03:12 PM