• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Quote:I did indeed lie, that was not right of me, which is true. I do not find that alone to be eligible for a ban. As for the beacon's location, it was in a mesa biome that was in shambles, with not a base in my sight, the beacon could have easily been placed by a player who no longer attends the server or someone who just did not care for it, which is what I assumed to be the case due to the condition of the area around it. 

As you said I did return the beacon and the blocks, and they were already replaced so what harm was done, I did not feel I needed a lecture for I already knew what my issue was and I fixed it, I personally did not want to listen to the rambling of this Enforcer, even though I do respect them for their role, I apologize if it came across I did not care what you had to say, that was not the case, I merely felt you had already addressed the issue and I could understand the problem and fix it. I do believe my point still stands that It was a fair assumption, and believe I should be able to return to the server.

Your assumption does not mean it was ok, you wouldn't have come back and returned the beacon if I or its owner hadn't noticed. The beacon was restored through roll back of the area. If you truly did understand you wouldn't have argued that what you did was 'recycling'. 
As i explained, even if something appears to be abandon you may not take it. If you understood, you wouldn't still speak as if your actions are justified. My goal is to prevent future issues.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 08-21-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 08-21-2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-21-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 11:18 AM