• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(08-21-2017, 06:42 AM)rayvenz Wrote:
Quote:I did indeed lie, that was not right of me, which is true. I do not find that alone to be eligible for a ban. As for the beacon's location, it was in a mesa biome that was in shambles, with not a base in my sight, the beacon could have easily been placed by a player who no longer attends the server or someone who just did not care for it, which is what I assumed to be the case due to the condition of the area around it. 

As you said I did return the beacon and the blocks, and they were already replaced so what harm was done, I did not feel I needed a lecture for I already knew what my issue was and I fixed it, I personally did not want to listen to the rambling of this Enforcer, even though I do respect them for their role, I apologize if it came across I did not care what you had to say, that was not the case, I merely felt you had already addressed the issue and I could understand the problem and fix it. I do believe my point still stands that It was a fair assumption, and believe I should be able to return to the server.

Your assumption does not mean it was ok, you wouldn't have come back and returned the beacon if I or its owner hadn't noticed. The beacon was restored through roll back of the area. If you truly did understand you wouldn't have argued that what you did was 'recycling'. 
As i explained, even if something appears to be abandon you may not take it. If you understood, you wouldn't still speak as if your actions are justified.
I speak of it as if I was in the moment, now I realize it was not right, and I still do believe I should come back. I would have indeed returned it if anybody had asked about it, for I like to think I am a nice person. I understand now it was wrong, but in the moment I did not, get me now? My actions were not justified, though that was in the moment, now that we can talk it about it I have returned the items, everything is fixed, I learned my lesson. I still do think I should be able to come back.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 08-21-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 08-21-2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-21-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 11:18 AM