• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(08-21-2017, 06:46 AM)Star Wrote: Hi, I'm the admin you stole the beacon and base from. General rule of thumb: Don't touch it if you didn't place it. Stealing a beacon alone is bannable, but on top of it you lied to a staff member. Your current attitude towards this ban is a little too "Yeah you caught me, 'I'm sorry' or whatever" (granted all I have are the logs provided by Rayvenz and your above post) for me to unban you. And yes, lying to a staff member is bannable, whether or not you believe it should be. And yes, a lecture was necessary, because you apparently didn't know what grief is, and when you're told it, you said "No, it's recycling". Your point of it being a fair assumption doesn't stand, as in the tutorial there are signs saying "Even if a build seems to be abandoned, do not touch it!" Before I consider unbanning you, I expect your attitude to this issue to sincerely change.
Hello Star, first off I'd like to apologize for breaking your beacon. This was not right of me, second I am EXTREMELY sorry if my attitude came across as it is, my speech patterns are meant to be sincere but my wording choice is not the best as Gaelic was my first language, a lot is lost in text and I feel guilty about both my tone & actions now. I also want to thank you for giving me a chance to clear this up and help fix the issue, the server is absolutely amazing and friendly to me. I'll promise to follow the rules for sure. I never meant for this to happen, again I am very sorry. I hope I got everything sounding right now, as I have asked for help writing this appeal.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 08-21-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 08-21-2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-21-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by MrRonnio - 08-21-2017, 11:18 AM