The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned/Inactive Player Builds
Information 
During my time on HT, one common question I've seen is whether or not an old build can be removed from a player who is either banned or has been inactive for an extended period of time (not a couple months, but more like 6 or 7 months). Typically the build is smallish or not very well developed, basically no one asks to remove things like towns or large bases with multiple farms. My question is, can we have an official response to this on the forums so that players know when they can ask for a build removal? Or is it too conditional? For instance, the time limit seems to vary depending on whether the person asking has a claim to the land, if its nearish to their base, in their town, or ruining the "ambiance" of a town or large public build. I've searched through the forums for "banned" and did not see anything about old banned or inactive builds, so apologies if this has already been answered. I think it would be a useful piece of information as players could now have a general idea of when they can ask for a build to be removed instead of having to pester staff. Also, I was unsure of where to put this thread, so if it's in the wrong forum, someone let me know.
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Messages In This Thread
Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by Wrexial33 - 02-11-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by TEO - 11-03-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by shisuan - 11-04-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by TheOnlyKat - 11-04-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by TEO - 02-28-2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by shisuan - 02-28-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Banned/Inactive Player Builds - by TEO - 03-02-2018, 04:11 AM