The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray appeal!
Server you were banned on (SMP): My Friend x-raying while we have a lan party at my house! So basicly i was playing on the server a early morning a sunday... I playd and built my own house and just was chilling really (sorry for bad english) and then suddenly by friend called me and asked if i wanted to have a "Lan" as we swedish people call is and i said yes sure! later that day... my friend came over. Lan basicly means lan party.... we ate pizza and watched a movie and then we hooked up his pc and we started playing on a faction server (xxxxxx -removed by Star).
"Ps: when we were eating i told him about the server i was playing on (hometown) and he said i want to join too!"

so we were pvping and he died on the factions server and then he asked me for the ip for this server hometown and i told him the ip and he joined.... i was atm still playing on the faction server beacouse i didnt die. so he joined and started playing. and when he finished the tutorial he said "arijan join the server and give me a pickaxe so i can start mining" and i said ok like i thought he was just going to causualy mine like to get started. and i gave him my best pickaxe i had so far... 10min later he just said my name.... "arijan"  i was like huh and didnt even look at him cuz i was pvping and he said it again "arijan" and i looked back to his screen and saw "THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN". from that momment i was like really confused. i asked him what he'd do and he said i was just using x-ray... at that momment i was really mad like mad mad..... The nexty day i woke up i immediatly went to join hometown mc and saw i was ip banned.... i was soo pissed off that day cuz all ive done was basicly done! And the same day i had to do homework and i was busy the whole week after cuz of school :Sad nd finnaly i had time to write this and i hope u read it <3 again sorry for bad bad english (im from sweden)

Minecraft name: arijan221 (My friends: Doach)

Reason for your ban: My friend used x-ray

Who banned you: Grim something

Why should you be unbanned: Cuz it wasnt me hacking and i really love the server and the community <3 to bigassmofo

Why do you want to come back: ^^ and i always play fairly! Love from sweden btw <3

Messages In This Thread
X-Ray appeal! - by arijan221 - 02-14-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by Star - 02-14-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by arijan221 - 02-14-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by Star - 02-14-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by arijan221 - 02-14-2016, 01:13 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by Star - 02-14-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by arijan221 - 02-14-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by DK_ - 02-14-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by arijan221 - 02-14-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by DK_ - 02-14-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: X-Ray appeal! - by arijan221 - 02-14-2016, 04:49 AM