The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  SMP

Minecraft name: Linxiekins

Reason for your ban: I did a x-ray ._.

Who banned you:  Deathbunny?

Why should you be unbanned: I dono, it'd be perfectly reasonable to keep me banned.

Why do you want to come back: You're all really nice and the server is set up just the way I like it. I understand if yall don't want me back though. I wouldn't try to x-ray again, it's apparently futile lol. I sorrys <3

I offer this picture of fried yummies as recompense for my crimes http://i.4cdn.org/v/1526945243634.jpg

-edit : I just noticed that sillyness and joking is not appreciated in ban appeals. I'm not trying to make little of this, X-raying is a shitty thing to do. I wasn't setting out to dominate the economy with ill gotten gains, I was just trying to get myself set up, and buy some enchanted tools. I really am sorry, I could have just asked for stuff. Unfortunately I'm stubborn and don't like asking for things. I do like you all a lot. I've also been reading the questions others have been asked to answer about why x-raying is wrong. I don't think I could say it any better than the many ways it's likely been said before. It's obviously wrong, and it obviously does effect all players. No one who does it thinks it's harmless, they're just hoping they don't get caught, and I was no different.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Linxiekins - 05-22-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 05-22-2018, 06:14 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Linxiekins - 05-23-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 05-23-2018, 04:39 PM