• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned For Xray
I see that you've decided to be dishonest in your appeal. This I do not appreciate at all, as it wastes both your time and mine. But since you are saying that you haven't used xray, I'll show you what your mines look like. Please take a look at these images and read what I've written under all of them. 
Click here: https://imgur.com/a/DjVg8pm

Now, this is what you are saying:

[Image: hgLCHUa.png]

And this is what the logs are saying: 

[Image: kPNvgNq.png]

I should not have to point out that these two don't match, because I'm sure that you've realised that yourself.  In fact, when I went through all your breaks I found out that you had only spent approximately 10 minutes in the ravine itself. And the only diamond ores you found in the ravine, were the ones you found from digging straight down. You then covered up these breaks with andesite. This suggests that you knew that you were breaking the rules at the time, since you felt the need to cover up your tracks. Furthermore, all these diamond ore veins would have been impossible to find without some sort of cheat. 

So, in short; Yes, you did in fact xray. And therefore this appeal is denied and it will remain denied until you decide to own up to your actions.
xo

Messages In This Thread
Banned For Xray - by Bears290 - 08-08-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: Banned For Xray - by LilDevilian - 08-08-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Banned For Xray - by Bears290 - 08-09-2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Banned For Xray - by LilDevilian - 08-09-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Banned For Xray - by Bears290 - 08-10-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: Banned For Xray - by LilDevilian - 08-10-2018, 06:16 PM