• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ban appeal
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? : no unless you have the owners permission to do so.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?: no i think that is wrong because if they come back everything will be gone and they will have to start over but that is also just my opinion.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? id it is claimed no you can not if it is not claimed i think you can because it is abandoned so there is no longer any use for it .

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? you should replace it and notify a staff member and if you take it you should return what you took to the owner or a staff member

5) Why you took the blocks? i don't know what he was doing but i completely under stand i am incharge of my own account and should off token more care

6) What have you learned from this experience? i have learned not to let him on my account and to take account for my actions and never to take anything that is not mine because she/he worked hard to get all off that and it wasn't mine or my cousins to take

if you don't want me to come back and don't think i have done enough to come back i completely understand what he did was wrong and i need to take account for my own account if i am welcomed back i will put everything he stole and return it to a staff member or the owner if i can get in contact with him/her i will return everything i am so so sorry and will do anything more to come back
thanks
-goopygiraffe <3

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by goopy giraffe - 10-04-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 10-04-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: ban appeal - by goopy giraffe - 10-05-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 10-06-2018, 05:50 AM
RE: ban appeal - by goopy giraffe - 10-06-2018, 08:36 AM