Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name: goopygiraffe[/b]

[b][b]Reason for your ban: grief [/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Who banned you: UberDeathBunny[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]Why should you be unbanned: because it wasn't me who griefed it was my little cousin alyx he's 8 and i told him if he needed ex he would need to go to /warp moop witch is a xp farm and he said can i take them diamonds and i said no because they weren't mine to take and someone worked hard to get them so it was unfair and i feel really bad about it if i get un banned i will return all off the items to a staff member or the owner i am truely very sorry[/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]Why do you want to come back: because i miss the server and would do anything to come back i miss it so much and i was looking for a good server to come on and saw this and then tried to join and i wasn't allowed i honestly am so so sorry about what happened and would do anything to come back pleas i miss it [/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]thanks[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]-goopygiraffe Heart [/b][/b][/b]

In the end only you are responsible for what happens with your account. I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? : no unless you have the owners permission to do so.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?: no i think that is wrong because if they come back everything will be gone and they will have to start over but that is also just my opinion.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? id it is claimed no you can not if it is not claimed i think you can because it is abandoned so there is no longer any use for it .

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? you should replace it and notify a staff member and if you take it you should return what you took to the owner or a staff member

5) Why you took the blocks? i don't know what he was doing but i completely under stand i am incharge of my own account and should off token more care

6) What have you learned from this experience? i have learned not to let him on my account and to take account for my actions and never to take anything that is not mine because she/he worked hard to get all off that and it wasn't mine or my cousins to take

if you don't want me to come back and don't think i have done enough to come back i completely understand what he did was wrong and i need to take account for my own account if i am welcomed back i will put everything he stole and return it to a staff member or the owner if i can get in contact with him/her i will return everything i am so so sorry and will do anything more to come back
thanks
-goopygiraffe <3

You have been Unbanned. Please return any and all stolen blocks to a staff member when you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(10-06-2018, 05:50 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been Unbanned. Please return any and all stolen blocks to a staff member when you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.
thanks so much 
Heart