The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Kuonteje

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: Ambular and a name I've forgotten in the meantime

Why should you be unbanned: I'm an idiot, I was curious to see what would happen, I have no remote intention of even trying that again. Essentially, I didn't think that decision through at all, which is entirely my own fault and I accept full responsibility. All I can really ask for is a second chance, on the promise that I'll never cheat in future. What I should've done, in hindsight, is a) follow the rules properly (although that goes without saying) and b) realise that Minecraft servers have definitely advanced enough that of course admins are going to find out if I start looking directly through the world at diamond veins and mining straight to them. I'm an experienced Siege player, I know how obvious wallhacks are if you know how to look, but just didn't *think*. In summary, I've learnt my lesson well and will not repeat my mistake. Sorry for my oversight :/

Why do you want to come back: The community seemed excellent, in the few hours I was online. People were friendly and helpful, and the server looked like an excellent place to restart playing vanilla Minecraft after a multiple year break. I appreciate I've likely darkened my name by getting banned, but I'd like the chance to rebuild that.

PS: I'm autistic, so sorry if I come across as unapologetic or cold, I'm just bad at expression.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Kuonteje - 10-26-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kuonteje - 10-26-2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 10-27-2018, 12:25 PM