• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MineVille Staff Application
Ign: Nether_Ruler
Why should you be a builder?: I should be a builder because I know how to build quite a few things. I mainly build 1 floor houses out of wood, but I can also build 2 story houses the same way. I like to add little pens to my houses because you never know when someone might want to have a horse or something
What building experience do you have?: I have build most of /warp Bo-town. I the first two ones (Top left from warp and the one to the right of it) were built really fast and lazy. I like to build with a lot of space for the player to move in.  
Have you been or are in any build teams if so, what is its name? No i have not been on any building teams.
Building experience: I built 3 of my 4 houses one of them which was sold to me. I will include the pictures below

I do have access to the creative world and can copy most builds from it. I cannot build statues at all. Anyway here are my houses. I am on almost every day usually really early in the morning or from about 3-5ish. I have skype but am only allowed to use it every 2ish weeks. 
Builds Photos:                              (not all pics worked)

Messages In This Thread
MineVille Staff Application - by Donkey - 02-29-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: MineVille Staff Application - by Nether_Ruler - 03-01-2016, 03:57 AM
RE: MineVille Staff Application - by Donkey - 03-05-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: MineVille Staff Application - by Nether_Ruler - 03-04-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: MineVille Staff Application - by Nether_Ruler - 03-05-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: MineVille Staff Application - by Nether_Ruler - 03-05-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: MineVille Staff Application - by Donkey - 03-05-2016, 05:41 AM