• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MineVille Staff Application
Information 
Disclaimer: Some of these Positions are unpaid and they are more for people who just like having something to do Smile

Hey Everyone I am here to tell you I am almost ready for the start of my new town MineVille (official name). But I cant do this on my own so I am recruiting people to help me grow the town. So below are the applications for the 2 Different jobs that are needed in the city. The city is no where near done but these jobs will help me get it there faster. So here they  are.

Co-Owner(2 spots Needed):
  • Will help manage residents
  • Will help mange town space (land and building placement)
  • Will help make and name roads 
  • Will help sell residential areas also reclaim residential areas
  • Will help Build and design buildings
  • Will run things and staff even when I am offline
  • Will not boss staff around like they are nothing be respectful
Requirements:
  • Needs to Have access to the creative world
  • Needs to be a good builder at mostly modern builds
  • Skype is recommended but isn't required
  • Needs to be Regular+ or Vip
  • Needs to be on at LEAST 2 times a week
  • Needs to work well with me and other co-owners
Application For Co-Owner:

Ign:
Why would you be a good Co-Owner?:
Why do you feel like I should pick you to be Co-Owner?:
Have you owned or worked for any town or shop on hometown if so explain where and what role you played:
Building Experience:
Build Pictures (required):

Co-Owners:
_SebMC

Builder(No limit):
  • Will be able to transfer buildings built or already built from creative to the town
  • Will be able to build in a modern style
  • Will be able to follow instructions on style of build
  • Will be able to use resources given to them and resources of their own
  • Will be given 10$ For every build completed (this inst negotiable but may change)
  • Will be given credit for their builds by being able to name the building (appropriately)
  • Will make roads they must be planned by me or a Co-Owner
  • Will be able to build skyscrapers (very rarely)
  • Will be able to work with other builders
  • Will be able to clear land when needed

Requirements:
  • Needs to have access to creative world
  • Needs to be good at building
  • Needs to be Regular+ or Vip
  • Needs to have evidence of their building experience (needs to show me a modern build in game)
  • Skype is recommended but isn't required
  • Needs to be on at least 2 times a week
  • Builds must be approved before move
  • All builds need to be made in creative before transfer

Application For Builder:

Ign:
Why should you be a builder?:
What building experience do you have?:
Have you been or are in any build teams if so, what is its name?
Building experience:
Builds Photos(required):

Builders: 0 Builders

I know all this sounds a bit serious but that is to make sure I don't have bad people running the town (greifers,theifs,ect). I will be trying to review these applications asap. More jobs may arise so just check this post to see if there are. Applications should be posted under this post so just copy paste the application and fill it out. Also a few other things that are just overall required for both jobs.
  • If you are banned for a serious offence (greif, X-ray) you will be kicked off the team
  • If you are in-active on the server for 2 weeks without notice you will be removed from the team
  • All hometown rules apply to this duh...
  • If you want to quit you are welcome to I am very understanding
  • If you don't like someone you need to work with tell me I can arrange things just don't be mean please Smile
  • If you are denied you have 3 days to re-apply
If you don't like or want something added or removed from this listof jobs even if you dont wanna apply leave it in in a reply I would love some suggestions.
Heart
Have a great day!  Angel

This Looks Great Donk! I see many people loving to do a project like this!
-BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Ign: Nether_Ruler
Why should you be a builder?: I should be a builder because I know how to build quite a few things. I mainly build 1 floor houses out of wood, but I can also build 2 story houses the same way. I like to add little pens to my houses because you never know when someone might want to have a horse or something
What building experience do you have?: I have build most of /warp Bo-town. I the first two ones (Top left from warp and the one to the right of it) were built really fast and lazy. I like to build with a lot of space for the player to move in.  
Have you been or are in any build teams if so, what is its name? No i have not been on any building teams.
Building experience: I built 3 of my 4 houses one of them which was sold to me. I will include the pictures below

I do have access to the creative world and can copy most builds from it. I cannot build statues at all. Anyway here are my houses. I am on almost every day usually really early in the morning or from about 3-5ish. I have skype but am only allowed to use it every 2ish weeks. 
Builds Photos:                              (not all pics worked)

Sorry for bugging you donkey but its been 5 days and I'd like to know a response

I believe he might be out of town last time I spoke to him give him sometime <3
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Ok, thanks just wondering

(03-01-2016, 03:57 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Ign: Nether_Ruler
Why should you be a builder?: I should be a builder because I know how to build quite a few things. I mainly build 1 floor houses out of wood, but I can also build 2 story houses the same way. I like to add little pens to my houses because you never know when someone might want to have a horse or something
What building experience do you have?: I have build most of /warp Bo-town. I the first two ones (Top left from warp and the one to the right of it) were built really fast and lazy. I like to build with a lot of space for the player to move in.  
Have you been or are in any build teams if so, what is its name? No i have not been on any building teams.
Building experience: I built 3 of my 4 houses one of them which was sold to me. I will include the pictures below

I do have access to the creative world and can copy most builds from it. I cannot build statues at all. Anyway here are my houses. I am on almost every day usually really early in the morning or from about 3-5ish. I have skype but am only allowed to use it every 2ish weeks. 
Builds Photos:      (not all pics worked)
Application Denied:
The application is denied because the builds you showed me didn't have enough detail. Also they were really basic, try adding some different roofs and different rooms in the interior.Another tip is to go look at reference pictures (ones irl) and try to build what you see. Thanks for applying you can reapply in 3 days sincerely - Donkey Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Wait so I can apply in three days or I have three days to apply?

(03-05-2016, 03:01 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Wait so I can apply in three days or I have three days to apply?

You can reapply in 3 days
Have a great day!  Angel