• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
1. No it is likely someone else property. You shouldn’t do anything on someone else’s property without permission from the owner. If you aren’t sure if the property is owned then don’t do anything to it.

2. No there are reasons why banned people could come back so they would need their property. They might’ve been unfairly banned and would come back to their property. They might’ve done something to get unbanned and they would also lose their property.

3. No since it’s still someone else’s things and it’s hard to say for sure when something is abandoned. They might want to come back to it and do something with the land or take something they left behind. They might be gone and would come back at some point and it would still be taking their property.

4. Replace the block as soon as possible. Try not to break any more blocks around it. Don’t break it if you aren’t sure if it’s owned or not.

5. I got a better understanding of the claiming land and how that works. I thought it was if it wasn’t claimed then it’s free game but I can see how stupid that was and I intend to do better. I had no intentions to steal and I fully intend to replace anything I took.

I also was wondering I made the diamonds into armor so should I send the armor with 36 diamonds or something different. And is there a deadline for when I can return it since I don’t have the diamonds on hand. I don’t remember exactly what I took from the house and was wondering if there was a list so I can know what to replace as well as there was an unclaimed horse I found in an unclaimed house nearby a warp I believe /warp cactusgreen or /warp cactus that I’d also like to return but I don’t know who owns it so who should I give the horse to so I’m not the owner and where I should put the other items.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by FuzzylghitningZ - 01-14-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 01-14-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 01-15-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by FuzzylghitningZ - 01-15-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 01-15-2019, 08:21 PM