Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Question 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.HometownMC.com

Minecraft name: FuzzylightningZ

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I don't plan on griefing now or in the future. I enjoy this server with a few of me friends and would hate to have to find a new server.

Why do you want to come back: I don't know what I griefed but if I did I'd love to come back and fix it. I might've just misunderstood ruling and I don't want to break them again if I did.

You griefed the diamond blocks.
https://imgur.com/a/pGLrVxV

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

It has been brought to my attn that there is an additional theft issue...
Make that 3 sentences for each of the questions I asked.

https://imgur.com/a/bZfKwtb

1. No it is likely someone else property. You shouldn’t do anything on someone else’s property without permission from the owner. If you aren’t sure if the property is owned then don’t do anything to it.

2. No there are reasons why banned people could come back so they would need their property. They might’ve been unfairly banned and would come back to their property. They might’ve done something to get unbanned and they would also lose their property.

3. No since it’s still someone else’s things and it’s hard to say for sure when something is abandoned. They might want to come back to it and do something with the land or take something they left behind. They might be gone and would come back at some point and it would still be taking their property.

4. Replace the block as soon as possible. Try not to break any more blocks around it. Don’t break it if you aren’t sure if it’s owned or not.

5. I got a better understanding of the claiming land and how that works. I thought it was if it wasn’t claimed then it’s free game but I can see how stupid that was and I intend to do better. I had no intentions to steal and I fully intend to replace anything I took.

I also was wondering I made the diamonds into armor so should I send the armor with 36 diamonds or something different. And is there a deadline for when I can return it since I don’t have the diamonds on hand. I don’t remember exactly what I took from the house and was wondering if there was a list so I can know what to replace as well as there was an unclaimed horse I found in an unclaimed house nearby a warp I believe /warp cactusgreen or /warp cactus that I’d also like to return but I don’t know who owns it so who should I give the horse to so I’m not the owner and where I should put the other items.

You have been unbanned. Please return any and all stolen items/items made from the stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.