The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error



  • Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ban Appeal-Antonio213030
#1
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Antonio213030

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uncertain

Why should you be unbanned: I simply was not X-Raying, I've never an owned X-raying clients beforehand I had no reason to use one on this server, I simply was not X-Raying. I have a verbal conversation with my girlfriend boasting about the number of diamonds I had found afterward I mined it with fortune, I was ecstatic but only because I had earned it legitimately. I need proof against my aforementioned "X-Ray" accusations, not one admin came and showed me anything against me I was simply robbed and thrown away as if I was guilty without a trial. I am appealing because I know I'm not in the wrong, I know it looks guilty but if you would be so kind as to hop into a voice chat with me I would like to explain my side of what played out, in short, I mined down to bedrock found a bunch of lava around my house so i ended up avoiding it spazzing out in different directions, then went into a strip mine, placing a torch then mining around my torch in a T-sort of pattern. The evidence is in the mineshaft if I had truly X-Rayed I wouldn't know every detail of that mineshaft. I remember there being multiple dirt pockets, gravel pockets, anything. 

Why do you want to come back: I need this appeal to be successful but I'm uncertain of how to prove myself in the right. I can speak for hours on this issue, I love this server I spent the past 24 hours playing on it I went to sleep playing the game, I woke up went to class and came home to play the game. I built my home, a piece of me is still on the server I don't want to lose what I have made and the progress. I've made no harm to the community I only ask for you to listen to me. Even if i have to record my mining trips next time, I'll do it if it means I can stay on this server. It is the only true server I've come to enjoy.
 
Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - by antonio213030 - 06-13-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-13-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - by antonio213030 - 06-13-2019, 07:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 3 Guest(s)