The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: XxDarkslayer402

Reason for your ban: XRay

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: First of all, yes, I was using X-Ray. I'm not going to lie and act like I was not. I recently joined this server about a day ago after my friends told me about it. They are very advanced and are spending their time making cool farms and builds. I want to make cool farms and builds with them, however, I didn't have the money/gear necessary to buy the blocks and survive the monsters while building. This is why I was using X-Ray. I did not plan on using it more than once, I got greedy and wanted to cheat my way to some cash, which was stupid. I don't intend on using X-Ray again, nor any unfair advantage that puts me above other players. I was planning on building a very large gunpowder farm that shocked me with how many resources it required. I have learned that cheating isn't smart at all, and if I just took the time to farm the resources myself it would be a whole lot more rewarding, and compliant with the server's rules so I wouldn't get a ban losing all of my hard work. 

Why do you want to come back: I find this server extremely fun, and I would love to play with my friends and make some cool builds with them, however, get the resources legit this time. I can assure you that I will never use a single hack client/exploit or break any rules on this server again. Sincerely, -XxDarkslayer402

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by darkslayer - 10-25-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 10-25-2020, 04:21 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by darkslayer - 10-25-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 10-26-2020, 02:03 AM