Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: XxDarkslayer402

Reason for your ban: XRay

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: First of all, yes, I was using X-Ray. I'm not going to lie and act like I was not. I recently joined this server about a day ago after my friends told me about it. They are very advanced and are spending their time making cool farms and builds. I want to make cool farms and builds with them, however, I didn't have the money/gear necessary to buy the blocks and survive the monsters while building. This is why I was using X-Ray. I did not plan on using it more than once, I got greedy and wanted to cheat my way to some cash, which was stupid. I don't intend on using X-Ray again, nor any unfair advantage that puts me above other players. I was planning on building a very large gunpowder farm that shocked me with how many resources it required. I have learned that cheating isn't smart at all, and if I just took the time to farm the resources myself it would be a whole lot more rewarding, and compliant with the server's rules so I wouldn't get a ban losing all of my hard work. 

Why do you want to come back: I find this server extremely fun, and I would love to play with my friends and make some cool builds with them, however, get the resources legit this time. I can assure you that I will never use a single hack client/exploit or break any rules on this server again. Sincerely, -XxDarkslayer402

[Image: tfSvvp8.png]

Please answer a few questions for me, and remember, very thorough, thought-out answers would be best received.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops?

(10-25-2020, 04:21 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: [Image: tfSvvp8.png]

Please answer a few questions for me, and remember, very thorough, thought-out answers would be best received.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops?

1. No. It is not fair to win through cheating. It completely ruins the game for the other player. Cheating is not right and I have thought about how other players would feel if they knew I was cheating and I don't plan on doing it again.

2. They would likely be upset that somebody can find so many diamonds, and might even decide to use X-Ray themselves. I never intended to make another player feel upset or ruin their experience. 

3. X-raying and selling diamonds affects shop owners because a player using X-Ray can find a large amount of diamonds and drain a shop owners balance. This is not fair because shops are intended in helping players buy and sell their various materials for monetary gain. If I X-ray and sell all of the diamonds to a shop and drain the owners money, players cannot sell their legitimately gained ores/blocks to the shop.

4. I just wanted to say that thinking about and answering these questions has opened my eyes to how detrimental cheating is to not only a game, but a community. I can assure you that I won't use any unfair advantages. Please give me a second chance, thank you. Sincerely, -XxDarkslayer402.

Alright. You seem to understand pretty well the consequences of your actions. We'll give you another chance.

But keep in mind, this will likely be your last.

You've been unbanned.