• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't use X-Ray
I looked through your entire mining history in your 17 days on our server, and I just find it hard to believe no x-ray was involved in your mining. Let me show you what I see.

Here we see you tunneled straight down and happened to land right on top of some diamonds. Ok, we'll chalk that one up to luck. Lucky find #1.

[Image: WcZOdIU.jpeg]

You continued on mining at that Y level for a few minutes, until you randomly decided to dig straight up through the deepslate where you hit diamonds. Lucky find #2.

[Image: 63ZEk3d.jpeg]

Here's the same lucky find #2 from a slightly higher angle, as i followed your trail upwards:

[Image: h2YgqNN.jpeg]

You then built yourself up on cobblestone to just above that diamond level, and made 2 lucky turns straight into the nearby geode.

[Image: HbUmkGI.jpeg]

Moving on to a new mining area, here we see you had been tunnelling straight and hit diamonds on your left, great! You then proceed to continue left after the diamonds, but suddenly veer directly diagonal and straight into another large diamond vein? Lucky find #3.

[Image: fBsmRke.jpeg]

Moving on to another area, we can see you were mining straight, and then suddenly dig straight down and happen to land right on top of diamonds again. Lucky find #4. You then continue straight, but then veer diagonal downwards, head left, and make a sharp right straight to the next diamonds. Lucky find #5.

[Image: DsqPhn2.jpeg]

Moving on to another area, here we see you came up a natural ravine, and randomly decide to tunnel straight into the deepslate wall all the way towards the diamonds. Lucky find #6. Then you dig straight down and make a sharp right straight to another large patch of diamonds. Lucky find #7.

[Image: OfThiQv.jpeg]

Moving on to another area. You had been mining straight, then made a lucky right turn towards diamonds. Lucky find #8. You started heading straight again, then made another right turn straight towards diamonds again, but you hit lava, so you built that back up with cobbled deepslate and had to sidestep 1 block to go around the lava patch, but then you curl right back around it so as to not miss those diamonds. Lucky find #9.

[Image: JLAgeFe.jpeg]

Moving on to another area. You were mining straight and decided to turn left where you found some diamonds not previously visible. Lucky find #10. Then you continued that direction, but suddenly decided to turn right straight into some more diamonds. Lucky find #11. Then by some more great luck, you continued straight but made a lucky left turn straight to the bottom of the staircase of the mineshaft.

[Image: tCXax9b.jpeg]

If it were just a few spots, I probably wouldn't have said anything and would've chalked it up to luck. But when I got to 10 suspiciously lucky finds, it was getting a bit ridiculous.

Messages In This Thread
I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-08-2024, 05:36 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by melaniebeedot - 09-08-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-09-2024, 04:56 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-09-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by melaniebeedot - 09-10-2024, 09:25 PM