• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't use X-Ray
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft username: Scursion1138

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Says I was using X-Ray, I legit don't even use Plug-in or anything. 

Who banned you: Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I genuinely never used any XRay Plugins, I play on PC Gamepass. I play after work to relax. I know I ended up in the honeypot because i was dumb, but I don't hack or anything. 

Why do you want to come back: I play after work to relax. I don't hack and I genuinely love the atmosphere on the server. It makes me laugh and I Love engaging with the chat. I enjoyed giving gifts and helping newcomers. I would never do anything to hurt another player. Be that Hacking or anything else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I looked through your entire mining history in your 17 days on our server, and I just find it hard to believe no x-ray was involved in your mining. Let me show you what I see.

Here we see you tunneled straight down and happened to land right on top of some diamonds. Ok, we'll chalk that one up to luck. Lucky find #1.

[Image: WcZOdIU.jpeg]

You continued on mining at that Y level for a few minutes, until you randomly decided to dig straight up through the deepslate where you hit diamonds. Lucky find #2.

[Image: 63ZEk3d.jpeg]

Here's the same lucky find #2 from a slightly higher angle, as i followed your trail upwards:

[Image: h2YgqNN.jpeg]

You then built yourself up on cobblestone to just above that diamond level, and made 2 lucky turns straight into the nearby geode.

[Image: HbUmkGI.jpeg]

Moving on to a new mining area, here we see you had been tunnelling straight and hit diamonds on your left, great! You then proceed to continue left after the diamonds, but suddenly veer directly diagonal and straight into another large diamond vein? Lucky find #3.

[Image: fBsmRke.jpeg]

Moving on to another area, we can see you were mining straight, and then suddenly dig straight down and happen to land right on top of diamonds again. Lucky find #4. You then continue straight, but then veer diagonal downwards, head left, and make a sharp right straight to the next diamonds. Lucky find #5.

[Image: DsqPhn2.jpeg]

Moving on to another area, here we see you came up a natural ravine, and randomly decide to tunnel straight into the deepslate wall all the way towards the diamonds. Lucky find #6. Then you dig straight down and make a sharp right straight to another large patch of diamonds. Lucky find #7.

[Image: OfThiQv.jpeg]

Moving on to another area. You had been mining straight, then made a lucky right turn towards diamonds. Lucky find #8. You started heading straight again, then made another right turn straight towards diamonds again, but you hit lava, so you built that back up with cobbled deepslate and had to sidestep 1 block to go around the lava patch, but then you curl right back around it so as to not miss those diamonds. Lucky find #9.

[Image: JLAgeFe.jpeg]

Moving on to another area. You were mining straight and decided to turn left where you found some diamonds not previously visible. Lucky find #10. Then you continued that direction, but suddenly decided to turn right straight into some more diamonds. Lucky find #11. Then by some more great luck, you continued straight but made a lucky left turn straight to the bottom of the staircase of the mineshaft.

[Image: tCXax9b.jpeg]

If it were just a few spots, I probably wouldn't have said anything and would've chalked it up to luck. But when I got to 10 suspiciously lucky finds, it was getting a bit ridiculous.

I mean, I literally go to work, come home, have boots with feather fall, and just mine straight to bedrock. I've shown you my plug in's. and will literally show you my download history if necessary. My only goal in that game is get diamonds. And tell jokes in the chat. I don't need to hack to do that.

Diamonds spawn more frequently at Bedrock, and near lava, which also spawns more frequently at bedrock levels, its only natural i would find more diamonds down there. You don't need an X-Ray, or really any kind of hack to take advantage of that. That's literally just gameplay mechanics.

If I had X-Ray, there would be more straight lines. Would there not? Like I would be seeing the ore rather than actively looking for it. As I said, I am fully willing to show my download history in a private correspondence to prove my innocence.

Also, on a further note. While I see where you are coming from. I had indeed been lucky that day, this particular escapade which you are chronicling did indeed take place over the course of well over 4 hours if not more. Far longer than one with hack would have taken.

17 days of no lifeing a game seems to me to be plenty of time to learn where to find the good stuff. Especially when you spend 98 percent of that time underground. No hacks needed.

I understand your Zero Tolerance policy, However without proof of my crimes you are making baseless accusations, I  never once nor have i ever planned to hack. And have offered up all the proof required to prove my innocence. While you have done nothing but go off on a gut feeling. I will end by saying that all those diamonds were found over the course of 17 days, and all the evidence was collected over the course of 1-2 days spent gaming. Nothing i've done suggests that i was cheating to get them, Furthermore, with you allegations stating I was using so called X-ray Hacks, I present to you this question, why didn't I have more? And why were the tunnels so random? You peeked in my bag, saw my Diamond Cubes, and just assumed I cheated.

The only thing i did on this server was what i was in the honey pot for. Breaking a block I didn't own, and I take full responsibility for that. I never cheated, and all evidence put against me only shows a player playing minecraft, random tunnels and lucky finds. Nothing I did goes against core gameplay mechanics, and any assertions otherwise are unsubstantiated at best. I have offered all the evidence I can to support my innocence, its now up to you to do what is right, And I hope you do.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for your patience in waiting for a reply; our protocol is to bring x-ray ban appeals before the whole mod+ staff team for consideration once both sides have had a chance to say everything they wanted to say.

After serious consideration and looking at all the mining you've done, we all agree that there must have been some kind of x-ray activity going on here. As you still refuse to admit it, we will not be accepting your appeal.