• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't use X-Ray
I mean, I literally go to work, come home, have boots with feather fall, and just mine straight to bedrock. I've shown you my plug in's. and will literally show you my download history if necessary. My only goal in that game is get diamonds. And tell jokes in the chat. I don't need to hack to do that.

Diamonds spawn more frequently at Bedrock, and near lava, which also spawns more frequently at bedrock levels, its only natural i would find more diamonds down there. You don't need an X-Ray, or really any kind of hack to take advantage of that. That's literally just gameplay mechanics.

If I had X-Ray, there would be more straight lines. Would there not? Like I would be seeing the ore rather than actively looking for it. As I said, I am fully willing to show my download history in a private correspondence to prove my innocence.

Also, on a further note. While I see where you are coming from. I had indeed been lucky that day, this particular escapade which you are chronicling did indeed take place over the course of well over 4 hours if not more. Far longer than one with hack would have taken.

17 days of no lifeing a game seems to me to be plenty of time to learn where to find the good stuff. Especially when you spend 98 percent of that time underground. No hacks needed.

Messages In This Thread
I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-08-2024, 05:36 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by melaniebeedot - 09-08-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-09-2024, 04:56 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-09-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by melaniebeedot - 09-10-2024, 09:25 PM