• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't use X-Ray
I understand your Zero Tolerance policy, However without proof of my crimes you are making baseless accusations, I  never once nor have i ever planned to hack. And have offered up all the proof required to prove my innocence. While you have done nothing but go off on a gut feeling. I will end by saying that all those diamonds were found over the course of 17 days, and all the evidence was collected over the course of 1-2 days spent gaming. Nothing i've done suggests that i was cheating to get them, Furthermore, with you allegations stating I was using so called X-ray Hacks, I present to you this question, why didn't I have more? And why were the tunnels so random? You peeked in my bag, saw my Diamond Cubes, and just assumed I cheated.

The only thing i did on this server was what i was in the honey pot for. Breaking a block I didn't own, and I take full responsibility for that. I never cheated, and all evidence put against me only shows a player playing minecraft, random tunnels and lucky finds. Nothing I did goes against core gameplay mechanics, and any assertions otherwise are unsubstantiated at best. I have offered all the evidence I can to support my innocence, its now up to you to do what is right, And I hope you do.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-08-2024, 05:36 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by melaniebeedot - 09-08-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-09-2024, 04:56 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by scursion1138 - 09-09-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: I didn't use X-Ray - by melaniebeedot - 09-10-2024, 09:25 PM