• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Okay. Although I don't remember taking it or still having it. And I do trust the logs. I hope you can accept my apology. I really can't find such a nice and friendly server. I'm for sure. I sincerely apologize for my bad behavior. I shall also learn from my mistakes. I really want to tell you guys that, although we are different inside, we all make mistakes, some people make more than others. Some were cause because of your parents not teaching you. And one of them were me. I never knew what was right and what was wrong. All I do is just leaving a sorry behind, people don't accept my apology, I can understand. I really just want to find a place like where a belong. Like a true home, where I can feel love, just like this server. This server is full of love and care. I don't know if anyone of you even care about what I'm saying, but i'll always apologize after. Maybe you will understand me, and i wish you can. But i really want to say, I leaned from my mistakes, I feel like I've killed someone or an even worst crime. I really want to continue playing on this server to enjoy this love and care from this server. I really really really, and finally.... really sorry. I had a bad life, and I hope to be able to help others with bad lives, but first, I need to learn my mistakes, okay, yeah, this might not be enough to you. But for me, I really feel guilty. I for the final time, I sincerely apologize to all of the people that I time-wasted and hurt, I really want to be able to rejoin this server. Please give my this second chance, I will not waste this chance. I can understand if you don't unban me. Thank You for your time.
-CokkieMonster- :3

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Cokkie_mosnter - 03-25-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 03-26-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cokkie_mosnter - 03-26-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-26-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cokkie_mosnter - 03-26-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-26-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cokkie_mosnter - 03-26-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cokkie_mosnter - 03-26-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-27-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Cokkie_mosnter - 03-27-2016, 12:27 AM