Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: cokkie_mosnter

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because I didnt steal and im not lying, and also i cant steal, because ive only been in clemcastle, and all the goods in clemcastle are locked.

Why do you want to come back: Because I love the humor and joy i get from this server, everyone is friendly, and also there's people that you can learn from and learn with, they won't reject you or annoy you, they always let me help and build with them. 

If you really dont believe me about me not stealing, then you can ask Clem, Ty. 
-CokkieMonster- :3

Now see, saying that you're not lying isn't going to help you. The logs don't lie. Additionally, spamming me isn't a good choice. Anyways, I was doing random check of /warp cc and looked into the first chest you see. It has 64 stack of diamonds and much more. I had seen that you had messed with the diamonds and had taken 23 out as a whole. I then proceeded to ban you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/pzfOn

Please wait for a mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

wait
where did you find that chest

oh that chest...

but i didnt steal from it? I took it out and put it back in...

Okay, but can you at least let me back on for a sec. I want to check if i have it. if i hav it then okay i can give it to you, or i can return it. but if i cant find it then im sorry, i dont think i took it.

The thing is that i actually can't remember lol

Kat, can you or someone that can look into my chests, check if i hav the 23 diamonds? idk if i took it. If i do have it. I sincerely want to say sorry.

the logs show that you stole the diamonds from this chest whether you can remember this or not. and as it is right now you still have not come with an apology and you seem to still insist that you did not take them.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Okay. Although I don't remember taking it or still having it. And I do trust the logs. I hope you can accept my apology. I really can't find such a nice and friendly server. I'm for sure. I sincerely apologize for my bad behavior. I shall also learn from my mistakes. I really want to tell you guys that, although we are different inside, we all make mistakes, some people make more than others. Some were cause because of your parents not teaching you. And one of them were me. I never knew what was right and what was wrong. All I do is just leaving a sorry behind, people don't accept my apology, I can understand. I really just want to find a place like where a belong. Like a true home, where I can feel love, just like this server. This server is full of love and care. I don't know if anyone of you even care about what I'm saying, but i'll always apologize after. Maybe you will understand me, and i wish you can. But i really want to say, I leaned from my mistakes, I feel like I've killed someone or an even worst crime. I really want to continue playing on this server to enjoy this love and care from this server. I really really really, and finally.... really sorry. I had a bad life, and I hope to be able to help others with bad lives, but first, I need to learn my mistakes, okay, yeah, this might not be enough to you. But for me, I really feel guilty. I for the final time, I sincerely apologize to all of the people that I time-wasted and hurt, I really want to be able to rejoin this server. Please give my this second chance, I will not waste this chance. I can understand if you don't unban me. Thank You for your time.

so here is whats going to happen, you will give the 23 diamonds that were stolen so they can be burned since they were rolled back. you agree to that and you will be unbanned. i do feel that this apology is good to grant a removal of the ban provided you agree to the terms as stated.

okay, but don't I just put it back where I got it from?

Yeah, I can agree to your terms

Oh Btw, I want to apology to you guys and Kat and all the people that had to time waste to find this problem

SOooooooooooooooooo..... When can I get unbanned?

No you don't put them back where you got them from. They were already rolled back after you stole them. Patience is a virtue, we are not robots just waiting to unban someone, we have lives outside of Mc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Lol Okay, I can understand, but im just too excited, I'm learning to have better patience.