• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elytras being sold at /warp shop
(03-30-2016, 04:00 AM)Wrexial33 Wrote: They seem kinda pointless, flying is so much better, requires less work, and doesn't have durability. So basically only new players or "poor" players would really have use for them outside of just having it for the neatness factor. In addition, once the newness haso worn off, I doubt anyone would want to pay over 1000 igm just to glide, that's basically ~500 diamonds for a knock off /fly that also has durability.

The reason why I want one, and why I'm willing to pay a lot of money for it is because when you fly with the Elytra, you kinda look like a bird (Once someone gets on with fly and an Elytra, I'll screenshot it and put it on the thread) . The Elytra just looks pretty fucking cool too.

Anyways, Osh and I came up with the whole idea to add Elytras to the server shop because the 8 people who had the Elytras didn't seem like they wanted to give them up anytime soon. I've been in the End for hours, and many others have too, with no luck in finding an Elytra. Most people who have found an End City either have the ship half-loaded or not there whatsoever. Also, I'm a lazy little bitch with so little time on her hands recently.  

I could also see Elytras being a server donation reward or being sold on the donation site, prices ranging anywhere from 5 USD to 10 USD . The only problem with selling it for real money is that (like others have stated) it would take away the "wow-factor" or "title" given to those who have one. It would make it much easier for people to get their hands on one.

I'd also just like to point out the fact that Enderdragon eggs are sold at /warp shop for the same price Osh and I discussed ($1,000) , and not that many people (at least I've heard, not entirely confirmed) have bought one.
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Elytras being sold at /warp shop - by Oshakai - 03-29-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Elytras being sold at /warp shop - by Oshakai - 03-29-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Elytras being sold at /warp shop - by Oshakai - 03-29-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Elytras being sold at /warp shop - by Donkey - 03-29-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Elytras being sold at /warp shop - by Oshakai - 03-29-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Elytras being sold at /warp shop - by Maddie_Amity - 03-30-2016, 04:52 AM