• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little brother was ban for grief - I'm sorry for any damage
offender: Revolutionupton

offendee: warp town

timeline: i was doing my routine check in on warp town to see if we had any griefers and came across a few spots within the town. i started to look into who had done this and then started my rollbacks.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/zxAsD

observation: in this case you are allowed to write the appeal for him, when i warped into warp town the first thing i had noticed was the wheat field close to the start of the area had been griefed and i decided to do a fly around of the town. in all your brother destroyed sections of warp town all over the place and tore the quartz shrine pretty much in half along with stealing the beacon that was there. my questions to you here are as follows, 1. if all you did was get through the tutorial and then have to log off when did your brother find the time to grief all around warp town? do you intend to make him understand what grief is considered to be? i know that he may be 5 and some of this may be hard for him to understand but if it happens again there will be no second chance. if you can answer those questions for me i can give him a second chance, but there will not be another after it.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My little brother was ban for grief - I'm sorry for any damage - by vilneas - 04-20-2016, 05:47 AM