• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little brother was ban for grief - I'm sorry for any damage
(I know writing a ban appeal for another user isn't something I should do, 
but he is unable to do it himself because of his age. Please understand.)

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Revolutionupton

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: 
I'm very sorry for what he did, he is only 5 years old.

I logged him into the server yesterday and helped him past the quiz and i planned on teleporting him into my town so he could play with me.

Before I got him to my town we had to stop playing minecraft until today- 

When I tried to log him back in he was ban- I'm not sure of everything he broke but I'm very sorry and if the damage was bad I'll help to repair it.

He had no idea what he was doing and I didn't expect him to sign into the server without my help

So if you can give him another chance and unban him I'll try my hardest to keep him away from other players buildings and keep him in my own area.

Why do you want to come back: 
He wants to play on a server with me very badly and didn't fully understand the rules. I'll try harder to explain to him the rules of servers next time.

offender: Revolutionupton

offendee: warp town

timeline: i was doing my routine check in on warp town to see if we had any griefers and came across a few spots within the town. i started to look into who had done this and then started my rollbacks.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/zxAsD

observation: in this case you are allowed to write the appeal for him, when i warped into warp town the first thing i had noticed was the wheat field close to the start of the area had been griefed and i decided to do a fly around of the town. in all your brother destroyed sections of warp town all over the place and tore the quartz shrine pretty much in half along with stealing the beacon that was there. my questions to you here are as follows, 1. if all you did was get through the tutorial and then have to log off when did your brother find the time to grief all around warp town? do you intend to make him understand what grief is considered to be? i know that he may be 5 and some of this may be hard for him to understand but if it happens again there will be no second chance. if you can answer those questions for me i can give him a second chance, but there will not be another after it.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(04-20-2016, 05:47 AM)vilneas Wrote: offender: Revolutionupton

offendee: warp town

timeline: i was doing my routine check in on warp town to see if we had any griefers and came across a few spots within the town.  i started to look into who had done this and then started my rollbacks.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/zxAsD

observation: in this case you are allowed to write the appeal for him, when i warped into warp town the first thing i had noticed was the wheat field close to the start of the area had been griefed and i decided to do a fly around of the town. in all your brother destroyed sections of warp town all over the place and tore the quartz shrine pretty much in half along with stealing the beacon that was there. my questions to you here are as follows, 1. if all you did was get through the tutorial and then have to log off when did your brother find the time to grief all around warp town? do you intend to make him understand what grief is considered to be? i know that he may be 5 and some of this may be hard for him to understand but if it happens again there will be no second chance. if you can answer those questions for me i can give him a second chance, but there will not be another after it.

action taken: banned with appeal

Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry I have no idea how he managed to do so much damage. 
I was speaking with my mom about this and she says that my oldest brother was over with my younger brother at the computer playing minecraft the other night. But I asked him and he insisted he was using creative mode on his own world. But I can't usually trust his words so I'll investigate it further. Since hes done so much damage I'm very sorry and I won't ask you to unban him even if this is the work of my other brother.  If there's any way I can help repair the damage I will- my ingame name is rayvenz. I'm going to talk to them more about who did it.

the damage has already been fixed around the town, and again if you can explain to him and help him understand the rules i will hold to my decision to unban him as i said before. but it would be his last shot.

(04-20-2016, 06:06 AM)vilneas Wrote: the damage has already been fixed around the town, and  again if you can explain to him and help him understand the rules i will hold to my decision to unban him as i said before. but it would be his last shot.

I have explained it to him and he seems very ashamed so I'm hoping he understands it now.
I'm very sorry for what  he has done though and I thank you for giving him a last chance.  Smile

your brother has been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown. lets not mess up again.