• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal -- X-ray usage.
offender: Sintact

timeline: i was doing my normal routine checks of diamond breaks when i came across some quick breaks by Sintact. i decided to vanish and go check out the mines, upon arrival i noticed that they were 1 by 2 unlit tunnels going from one diamond vein to the next. i had called Sintact out in chat and as described in the appeal you acted prideful and decided to lie about it and say that you were not using xray. at that point i ip banned Sintact.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/ae4NV

observation: i just want to get this out there for you so that we are on the same page, even if you did admit to it when i called you on it i still would have banned you. now with that said i am not sure as to why you decided to throw away our rules and use xray, one of the worst things that you could have done here. your appeal seems to be genuine, sincere and thought out and i thank you for that along with you coming clean about what you were doing. there will be a few things i ask before you are unbanned, #1 any diamonds that you have will be given to me to destroy #2 any diamond tools or armour that you have made with the cheated diamonds will also be handed over to be destroyed. if you agree to these things i will unban you.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -- X-ray usage. - by Sintact - 05-10-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -- X-ray usage. - by vilneas - 05-10-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -- X-ray usage. - by Sintact - 05-10-2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -- X-ray usage. - by vilneas - 05-10-2016, 07:40 AM