• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Alright Spart, you know this is starting to get really tiring. I think I need to list some truths that you may or may not be aware of:

1. You are extremely confrontational and argumentative.
2. You cannot handle being wrong.
3. You like to play word games and act like a lawyer, rather than use common sense.
4. The staff team we have now is the best that I have seen on any Minecraft server, period. These people are people who genuinely want to help out, not douchebags who like a pretty rank that lets them tell people what to do like staff we've had in the past.
5. The ONLY reason why you hate so much of the staff is because they aren't afraid to call you out when you're wrong, which really conflicts with truth #2 and and results in truth #1 taking form. Take you kicking incorrectly, for example. You kept kicking for wrong reasons, but this staff team doesn't consist of Nazis, so we've given you many passes. Told you not to do it over and over, but you didn't listen. So you got demoted. It's not an act of hate. We don't specifically target you. You just keep doing it, and you don't want to take responsibility for what you've done wrong because you'd rather blame the staff than let your pride be hurt.
6. There's more than one definition of argument. See truth #3
7. You can use truth #3 as much as you want, but rule #2 aka "don't be annoying" can be invoked whenever we want at our discretion.

These are truths. Non-negotiable.

Now that that's out of the way, let's use common sense. You clearly were being extremely insulting towards DK. You were so mad that he kicked you for spamming for what was indeed spam, which, by the way, your argument that it was a song so it's okay is not true. You like play word games so much, you can clearly see that the rules don't say "Do not spam.* *Song lyrics are okay." Even then, it isn't your place to argue about what you were kicked over with a staff member. We're here to interpret the rules, not you. If you disagree, submit a complaint with me. Don't raise a huge stink in global chat and start an argument (the first definition, I read the whole chatlog, trust me).

Your attitude is being carried over to here too. Do you think we're blind and dumb? Anyone who knows English and can read can see how condescending you're acting. Stop patronizing people who are telling you what you need to do to get unbanned. You can try to squeeze out if it, argue any point you want, act clueless as you want, but we know exactly what you think of us and that you know exactly what you did wrong. Quit acting like you're some clueless kid that needs help wiping after he's gone to the potty. You can't avoid what we want to see, and what we want to see is a good appeal. Just because you don't want to hurt your pride in a public apology doesn't mean we're going to bend and let you present an argument as to why you don't need to meet the standards we set.

Finally, as someone said up above, we've banned people on waaaaay less than the trouble and disrespect you keep giving us. You're so paranoid that we hate you and are out to get you but that's not the case, we all really don't care. We're just here to enforce the rules, and you seem to keep going out of your way to break them. Grow up, put out a good appeal. And if you're so hard-hearted that you can't make a genuine and good appeal, then that's your loss then. We're giving you the chance to redeem yourself, but you only seem to want to throw it away.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Spart - 06-18-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-19-2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Spart - 06-20-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-20-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Spart - 06-20-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by DK_ - 06-20-2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Spart - 06-20-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-20-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Spart - 06-20-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-20-2016, 07:13 PM